offline Fraggle Titan HK's fox on typewriters
Wednesday 20/02/2008, 16:49

Hello everyone,

We've just added a new comment system on the cards pages. (at the bottom of the page)
There is also a (community) rating system with it, that will (we hope) makes the interresting comments show up first smiley
Please, start writing interresting comments and vote on other players comments to see how it behave.
After a few testing period, we'll apply the commenting system on many things smiley

Enjoy!

offline 0-SA-Horror Novice  
Thursday 21/02/2008, 13:43

It's a great idea because now good players can help other's through the comments , on the other hand you should of known this would allow people to use obscene launguage and take advantage of the comment system.

offline M0hamed Hero TRiNiTY
Thursday 21/02/2008, 14:09

This comment thing works good smiley

offline Claude Speed Hero THE GTA GUILD
Thursday 21/02/2008, 17:32

Be guiet ryuk rember when you got blacklisted

offline Wolfn8or Imperator  
Thursday 21/02/2008, 21:20

I think that some people might not want to see the comments so maybe you could make viewing them optional, Like A Show/Hide Comment button or something.

offline Baron Brixius Legend  
Thursday 21/02/2008, 21:24

I will not be quiet Alien2008, someone needs to inform about the bad language. and remember when you were blacklisted?

Thursday 21/02/2008, 22:30

Well im glad that Aliens comment was let through but not mine debating his, thanks mods

offline Force Majeure Titan Open Casket
Friday 22/02/2008, 13:02

For people who just use this new feature to post and ask about card abilities, please use this link instead of asking those questions there..

it is a site created by Memento Mori to help us see card abilities, ELO deck-builds, etc..

http://urdb.kirlad.net

offline Claude Speed Hero THE GTA GUILD
Friday 22/02/2008, 13:18

The new systems cool but i was never blacklisted ryuk

Friday 22/02/2008, 15:00

Thanks for all the useful card comments Ground Zerosmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

offline Tanto89 Titan X. LycurguS .X
Friday 22/02/2008, 22:50

Hmm.. I don't know what happen, but my comment deleted? (bb cool g for example)
I always put reasonable reason why you must have the card, or why you must not buying the card..
hmm.. strange.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.