offline Fraggle Titan HK's fox on typewriters
Wednesday 20/02/2008, 16:49

Hello everyone,

We've just added a new comment system on the cards pages. (at the bottom of the page)
There is also a (community) rating system with it, that will (we hope) makes the interresting comments show up first smiley
Please, start writing interresting comments and vote on other players comments to see how it behave.
After a few testing period, we'll apply the commenting system on many things smiley

Enjoy!

offline Baron Brixius Legend  
Friday 22/02/2008, 23:59

I read many of the comments on the cards Tanto and i think it might be because Ground Zero's comments were the same as yours but with a little bit more info. I voted on every comment i read and gave Ground Zero's comments thumbs up and most of yours thumbs up too, but i noticed you both said the same thing mostly, Ground Zero's were just a bit easier to understand. Thanks for posting great comments guyssmileysmiley

offline Drain WMD Guru  
Saturday 23/02/2008, 00:46

At first i thought it was so we can comment on other players. smiley

offline Force Majeure Titan Open Casket
Saturday 23/02/2008, 02:08

"Good addition..hope to comment on player..XD so we(players) know what the world is think wbout us..XD"
-by OUC_Pein

yes..I do hope this feature will be available soon..smiley

offline Kunduz Hero  
Saturday 23/02/2008, 06:32

Awesome...

Saturday 23/02/2008, 09:13

@littleTK, @ground: it's coming smiley

@tanto: if a comment has a negative overall score after 24h, it will be deleted. (the formula of vote is not just +1/-1 and there are other threshold for deletion).

offline 0-Jade Titan  
Saturday 23/02/2008, 09:22

For the player comment should it be moderated first by the player being commented on before it should appear where you would want it. Much like a Testimonial or Comment in Myspace or Friendster.

Saturday 23/02/2008, 10:36

For the player's comments, we were thinking:
By default: open to your mutual friends, no pre-moderation (they are supposed to be your friends smiley).
Optionnal: open to mutual friends or anyone, pre-moderation: yes or no
You'd have off course the ability to delete any comments on your profile.

offline Anger_HM Hero Hueco Mundo
Saturday 23/02/2008, 10:55

Wahh,,my idea is being made into reality?yay..thanx UR staff...loves the game more and more..smiley

offline Tanto89 Titan X. LycurguS .X
Saturday 23/02/2008, 11:18

That's mean so many people hate me.. lol.. smiley
I was the one who write the first comment to around 20 cards and some of them deleted?
I found out around 10 of my comment deleted.
It's not like I give bad comments. I try to give my view about the cards.
and I'm not a person that only put "cool," "good card," or maybe only " smiley smiley smiley "

plus now, people always ask me about:
1. give them expensive card
2. Sell Them expensive card for unreasonable price
3. Message: where do you find those pichers <-- I copy it directly from the message, take a look closely (wong word, picture)
4. Message: hi sexy <--- ugh.. sorry guys, but I'm a male.. smiley

offline LoD -Anthony- Legend Legends of the Dark
Saturday 23/02/2008, 21:57

@ Tanto89 : It is sorry to see a lot of your comments go, as you say you where rightly the first person on a lot of cards to give a comment on a lot of cards, but as SS - Ryuk said Ground Zero pipped you on descriptiveness. Luckily I have not had your unpleasent experience of getting a lot of stupid pm's, just some guys looking for advise

@ OUC_PeIN : Loved your idea from the start, congrats on getting the honor of being able to say they used your idea smiley

@ Ground Zero : You give the best comments by anyone by far smiley

@ Fraggle : Like the idea you got for the players comments, will prevent a lot of unnecessary comments being posted, great job Admin, you are keeping UR the greatest online game in the world smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.