offline Fraggle Titan HK's fox on typewriters
Wednesday 20/02/2008, 16:49

Hello everyone,

We've just added a new comment system on the cards pages. (at the bottom of the page)
There is also a (community) rating system with it, that will (we hope) makes the interresting comments show up first smiley
Please, start writing interresting comments and vote on other players comments to see how it behave.
After a few testing period, we'll apply the commenting system on many things smiley

Enjoy!

offline 0UC K-Ryder Master  
Sunday 24/02/2008, 00:41

Rofl tanto
maybe i should try and be a female.........

i would quite like the comment on players idea, i wonder what the world thinks of me....

offline GhostlyMixture Novice Naruto Rivals
Sunday 24/02/2008, 03:09

I think this is quite fun

offline Anger_HM Hero Hueco Mundo
Sunday 24/02/2008, 04:10

@saw..lolz..i bet they have that idea before i told them..XD

offline ArtSpeaker Imperator  
Sunday 24/02/2008, 04:17

It will be interesting to see how comments affect the market values. I guess I can't hope to find any "diamonds in the dust (at dust prices)" anymore?

offline Hero Kuma Hero  
Sunday 24/02/2008, 04:49

Though the comments system on other players is definitely a good idea, couldn't it be possibly abused somehow? Like, I remember reading on someone's post that it would be for your mutual friends, but couldn't someone just use that to get a way to publicly badmouth someone? I'm just putting a lot of thought into it, I guess.

offline Tanto89 Titan X. LycurguS .X
Sunday 24/02/2008, 08:27

@SAW_Bish:
oh, hello..
that's my commet about the character, not the description!
I don't mind if ground or pein description better than mine, but that's MY opinion, and no one need to put my message as a bad comment.

offline Baron Brixius Legend  
Sunday 24/02/2008, 09:38

Tanto, is it really worth getting upset about?smiley

offline Tanto89 Titan X. LycurguS .X
Sunday 24/02/2008, 11:31

It's not worth, but I only want to say, even if my comments not as good as ground or pein, but at least that my comments.
it's not like we are doing competition who is the best right?
so, for anyone who put my comment as a bad comments, please stop? smiley

offline TNT_Shadow Titan TRiNiTY
Sunday 24/02/2008, 12:11

I put all your comments as good tanato
(well whats left anyway)

offline LoD -Anthony- Legend Legends of the Dark
Sunday 24/02/2008, 12:27

I agree with Tanto smiley. give thumps down to the stupid comments like "can I have one?" and swear words ones(just pain bad taste).
As Tanto rightly says,this is not about a competition to see who is giving the best coments or descriptions, be sensable wen voting on what people say, everyone has valid points, so just thumbs down the really stupid comments smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.