offline Fraggle Titan HK's fox on typewriters
Wednesday 20/02/2008, 16:49

Hello everyone,

We've just added a new comment system on the cards pages. (at the bottom of the page)
There is also a (community) rating system with it, that will (we hope) makes the interresting comments show up first smiley
Please, start writing interresting comments and vote on other players comments to see how it behave.
After a few testing period, we'll apply the commenting system on many things smiley

Enjoy!

offline 0- JP Imperator † OVER KILL †
Thursday 28/02/2008, 02:40

Great option, It is a great "time-waster", exactly what I have been wanting while waiting for players in DOTA, GG's! smiley

offline LOA_PuppyChow Guru Legends of America
Monday 03/03/2008, 19:59

Just a question?
I haden't noticed before, but have the flags always been there?
i just noticed that you could view comments from the different languages without having to change your language on the main page. interesting.
and on top of that, the little flags display how many comments in each language.
Nice!

offline Fraggle Titan HK's fox on typewriters
Monday 03/03/2008, 20:49

The flags have been added today. And now the links to comments in your newsfeed (XXXX has written a new comment on YYYY) will automatically set the comment language to the one your friend has been commenting in. (sorry for my bad english)

offline 0- JP Imperator † OVER KILL †
Thursday 06/03/2008, 10:34

FINALLY IT HAS ARRIVED!!! XP ON CARDS IN THE MARKET IS VIEWED, NO MORE ALMOST EVOLVED PUSSYCATS!!!! THANKS UR! smiley

offline FAST IS FUN Guru Wise Men Distracted
Thursday 06/03/2008, 15:19

Ugh. I like having the XP shown, but I hate how it's being done. It's much harder to skim a page and look for good prices now. It would be much nicer if everything was columnar, or if the XP came after the prices.

offline ReadTheRules Titan Maracanaso
Thursday 06/03/2008, 21:18

Yay xp display! no paying 1000 something for a gwen i use once!

offline Vanter Colossus  
Friday 07/03/2008, 00:09

I love the new XP display feature. No more buying 1* cards for ELO and only getting just game out of them. smiley smiley smiley

@Fraggle - I'm assuming the displayed value is the amount of XP at its current card level only (rather than the total xp count). Would you mind sharing with the community how much XP is required for reach each card level (2, 3, 4, 5 stars)? This would help out a lot to gauge how close a card is from leveling up. Thanks in advance!

offline Capn Clintz Imperator  
Friday 07/03/2008, 09:23

There ya go Vanter:
1 star to 2 star = 500 xp
2 star to 3 star = 1500 xp
3 star to 4 star = 3000 xp
4 star to 5 star = 5000 xp

offline Vanter Colossus  
Friday 07/03/2008, 18:46

Thanks, Capn Clintz smiley

offline ReadTheRules Titan Maracanaso
Friday 07/03/2008, 20:19