New Feature: Poll

Wednesday 22/11/2006, 13:22
Dr.Ido - Divinity English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 22/11/2006, 13:22

On your profil page, a new feature just appeared: The Poll.
From now on you'll be able to express your opinion on various subject related to Clint: Urban Rivals. The current poll concerns the ELO mode and the Pussycats. Would you rather ban Yayoi AND Feelyn and keep Wanda AND Baby Q or do the opposite? A difficult question, that's why we need your opinion.

You can vote as much as you want, but each vote will cost you a more Clintz than the previous one. The first vote costs only 2 Clintz, so what are you waiting for
« Previous123Next »

2/23
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Wednesday 22/11/2006, 14:45

Man i love the Uppers but you guys have seriously overpowered their clan how bout banning 1 or 2 of them, Pussycats are a feeder clan, they aren't the major clan of a deck they are their because of their low star count and solid everything else, but still they can't stand alone or even be the major clan in a deck, i have another questions i have some ideas about cards that i would like to run by you guys do i use the contact us line of communication or do you guys have a seperate "idea line".
3/23
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 22/11/2006, 14:47

Cool how bout the next poll will be
a deck with jackie and Samantha?
4/23
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 22/11/2006, 15:34

Regarding the Uppers, we fell that both the Pussycats and Uppers are overpowered, we had to start somewhere and so we decided to start with the Pussycats, but it doesn't mean we intend to let the Uppers take control of the City.

Always use the contact us links to get to us, this way you'r sure that your message won't get lost somewhere.
5/23
KV SecaDanEVO - Senior Español
Wednesday 22/11/2006, 16:16

When the voting will be finished?
6/23
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 22/11/2006, 16:32

That's a good question. The remaining time before the end of the voting will be displayed on the page, very soon.
7/23
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Wednesday 22/11/2006, 18:52

Great feature. I played around with 10 votes costing about 2k clintz. This disturbs me because the players with deep pockets (I know some players with 1 million clintz) have more influence on the decisions.

Yes, a lot like real life but still disturbing.
8/23
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 22/11/2006, 18:57

It's get expensive very quickly (2.. 4... 8... 16... 32... 64... 128... etc..) so if you have deep pocket doesn't necessary means having it your way (unless you give all
you clintz to the poll and still..).
The idea is that we figured a "veteran" player will be okay to spend 2k (10 votes) where a less implicated player will get, say 1-3 votes. This way, the active
players gets more influence on the poll.
...you have to bribe the Lady
9/23
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Wednesday 22/11/2006, 19:20

Gotta love fibonacci sequences.

You guys have got to make a KATE card and make it super rare ; ) that way we can see who we are bribing. LOL
10/23
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Wednesday 22/11/2006, 20:49

I'm a vetern player and i only voted once then again i am a penny pincher

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals