Abilities and Bonuses corrections
Wednesday 03/01/2007, 13:33
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Abilities and Bonuses corrections
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 03/01/2007, 13:33

Hello,

The following long lasting bugs in the calculation of abilities and bonuses have been corrected:
- characters with both a stop ability and stop bonus will block anything as expected (ex: Dieter)
- characters with a -X attack, min Y in both ability and bonus will reduce the opponent attack as expected (ex: Zatman vs Dorian)

Let us know if you see any remaining bugs. Please do your testing in the Dangerous Zone as there is no randomness and thus you can be absolutly sure of the outcome (except when attacks are equals).

Have a nice day!
« Previous1234Next »

2/33
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 04/01/2007, 05:29

Thats so sweet
3/33
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Thursday 04/01/2007, 16:10

Hello i want to ask about -X attack in both abilities... am i correct if I think that the ability with higher min Y is applied first? if i have Don and my opponent has somebody it will be like this:

his power is:

2-6 : lowered to 2
7: lowered to 3
8-20: lowered to 4
21: lowered to 5
22: to 6
23: to 7
24 and more: lowered by 16
4/33
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Thursday 04/01/2007, 16:30

Yo fraggle could u make a Sentinel card that has its stop opp ability as an ability?
5/33
Danish_Zombie - Senior English
Thursday 04/01/2007, 17:34

How about a Biker Clan or an Insanity Clan Contact me For Ideas
6/33
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 04/01/2007, 18:47

Tarr:
Same type Abilities & Bonuses are not "fusionned". They are played in sequence, in the best order for the player.
example:
Say a character with -10 attack, min 8 and another with -5 attack, min 2.
Order will be -10, min 8, then -5, min 2. but NOT: -15, min 2.
Rogueknight: we are adding new cards all the times, don't worry
7/33
A Starman - Imperator English
Friday 05/01/2007, 18:17

Abiliteis , bonuses , it's all nice but the random factor letting me lose 56 vs 20 is simply too much. maybe we should simply spin the wheel to see who wins ?

ps. my worst loss was 64 against 15 ....
8/33
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 05/01/2007, 18:22

We believe the randomness is an important part of the game. (btw, 56 vs 20 means approximatly 3vs1, I don't think it's so much "unexpected"
If you want to play without random, you can use "The Danger Zone" wich is a room without any randomness.
9/33
Partida22 - Master - Control Freaks English
Friday 05/01/2007, 20:58

What if i have Dieter whos ability is cancel ability and bonus is stop bonus.if aganst a card with ability stop bonus and her bonus is active( 2 power for example).whats triggered first?does dieters ability stop her ability and his bonus stop hers.or those her ability cancel his bonus from stopping her bonus?
10/33
A Starman - Imperator English
Friday 05/01/2007, 21:50

Of course randomness is what spices up the experience , i'm all for it ! but sometimes (and i'm not a very lucky guy here...) it makes you crack the mouse open first i thought it's ranging in points ( /- 5-10 let's say) or %s but no. And it really is 56 attack vs 20 attack points not abstract 3vs1 for the players , why would we have cards with power of 8 ? i mean , dueling is is about building advantage over the other person , having it some much bet like somehow spoils the strategic approach people like to take (and i'm not talking about myself , without any apparent reasons my Flyer beats way stronger cards with pills eventhough he's naked . a lot of people simply run away after that). Sure , Danger Zone has no random factor ...and no people . well ok , around 20 people during the tournament vs over 400 in the main one.
I like this game too much to grind teeth over it , don't take me wrong , i'm not starting a crusade against the stuff.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals