Importants news !
Friday 19/01/2007, 17:56
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
39 messages
Importants news !
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 19/01/2007, 17:56

Hello,

Tonight we will be introducing a new version of the server, a new version of the flash client and a new handling of timeout and forfeits.
The new server is optimized to allow more players simultaneously.
« Previous1234Next »

31/39
I_am_Rav - Hero - Indonesia Raya English
Tuesday 23/01/2007, 04:00

That happens to me too,so that sometimes when i evo and im not fokus(doing something else)i play 6 pills to
32/39
Egak - Guru - Army of Darkness English
Tuesday 23/01/2007, 07:30

You still haven't fixed the loss clint payoff glitch.
33/39
Atryx_ - Legend Română
Wednesday 24/01/2007, 12:37

The ROMANIAN flag doesn't apear in the battle rooms ! it's only a red rectangle....
34/39
I_am_Rav - Hero - Indonesia Raya English
Wednesday 24/01/2007, 21:47

I just played a very funny game,i played in the danger zone it was round 3 my opp plays Niki with 3 pillz and fury and i played Macumba with 2 pillz,how in the hell did my opp win the battle???is it an error?
i already played in that room for 4 hours,didnt left at all...
or i am counting wrong?cause its 4 a clock in the morning here,,,
35/39
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 25/01/2007, 12:00

Don't want to be a pain in the posterior but I'm getting fruastrated with this new server! Lost 48 ELO points till now since the implementation of this new server!

Sorry for all the nagging but please hurry with the fixes.
36/39
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 25/01/2007, 16:17

As isaiah said... i don't want to be a pain... but... it happened again what i wrote above.... it was my opponent first in round 1... nothing happened except the little text in the middle changed specifying it's my turn.... i had to quickly refresh and re-enter the battle to be able to see what card my opponent played and be able not to timeout.... please somebody from the staff read this, i've posted the first answer regarding this 3 days ago and i got no response, i bet this happens to other players too, i hadn't time to take a screenshot, but i'll try to remember next time, if i'm able to see faster what it's going on, i am using the browser opera 9 if this has anything to do with it... luckly i hadn't lost any elo points because of this... yet
37/39
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 25/01/2007, 16:59

We are aware of the bug (not related to opera in any way).
We are looking for a fix, (if you don't reload, the opponent card should come to you in ~1 minute).
38/39
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 25/01/2007, 17:41

Thank you, it just happened again, anyway it's good to hear it only takes one minute... at least i can't timeout from not paying attention, good luck in fixing the problem, i guess it's a small price to pay for the new interesting features
39/39
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 26/01/2007, 08:10

Please remember that we do not follow the message board.. If you want to report a bug, you should really use the contact us section to be sure that we'll be able to read it, track it and fix it.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals