The Cards of Sun éditions...

Sunday 28/01/2007, 12:52
Mac_Leod - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
Mac_Leod - Admin English - Sunday 28/01/2007, 12:52

For those who would not have received the newsletter of January, in here is an extract or are officially announced the new to collector :

Summary :

Especially since the cards of the BD of the Publishing Sun is distributed in the packs only during 6 months! The cards of Kookaburra will thus go out of the distribution in March, then in April it will be in the tour of those of the Mysteries, et cetera %u2026 Be far-sighted!

Good Game !!!
« Previous123Next »

11/30
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 30/01/2007, 10:05

Soleil is a french company, publishing comics. We released 12 characters, based on comics published by Soleil. According to the term of the partnership, all these cards will stop being available in packs, 6 months after their initial release. The comics were: Kookaburra (released end of September), Arcanes Midi Minuit (released end of October) and Marlysa (released end of November).
Here is the full list of the cards inspired by characters from Soleil comics.
Kookaburra: Dragan, Reine, A Award, Skullface
Arcanes: Beltran, Jim, Dwain, Ambrose
Marlysa: Ombre, Thaumaturge, Selsya, Marlysa
12/30
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 30/01/2007, 11:13

Thanks Dr Ido
13/30
KnehhenK - Titan - DUTCH 3V1L CLAN English
Tuesday 30/01/2007, 17:54

Got em now for inflation to hit.. gihihi..
14/30
_gR3Ed - Titan - Knights Ressurection Română
Tuesday 30/01/2007, 21:24

I didnt get the newsletter i had that option on ill get the next one?
15/30
kv NIVROTH - Titan - KINGS OF VALACHIA Română
Wednesday 31/01/2007, 22:01

I wonder what will happen now that everybody knows that 12 cards will certainly be collectors...everyone has tons of them, and i think it will take months until the price of a rare dragan will be at least half of one of a dj korr... because now everybody has them, and they will not be that much interesting as other collectors, which were announced to become cr several days before... it's an uncommon situation... and, as a curiosity, will you put again new soleil characters in the future?(or maybe marvel comics) to see here some spiderman or ironman would be something interesting LOL ). and one more thing. some cards as Vladimir or Josh have a sign on them, but i've never found out what that does mean...others have PK on them.. can you tell us what signifie all those ? thanx a lot
16/30
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Thursday 01/02/2007, 01:10

Artist signature are those symbols
17/30
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Thursday 01/02/2007, 01:23

I'd be cautious of buying up sun cards big-time.There are litterally thousands of them...and some Cr cards have gone no-where price-wise.Perhaps it would be good for admin to buy them back at a good price and phase a good percentage out....making them true collectors.
18/30
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Thursday 01/02/2007, 03:31

The artists name or signi...
19/30
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Thursday 01/02/2007, 16:56

Even if the sun cards only sell between 10k and 30k buying at 3k is still ummmmmmmmmmmmm big big profit
20/30
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Saturday 03/02/2007, 11:45

Yeah, already got most of them, the most expensive being Marlysa for 15k...

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals