New cards: Elasti-city!

Friday 16/03/2007, 19:16
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
20 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 16/03/2007, 19:16

The All Stars are back in force with the arrivals of Marina the mind blowing gymnast with her elastic body and Frank the ultimate strategist. Meanwhile, the Montana clan is also growing and can now rely on Angelina, the best swindler ever seen and Giovanni, a cold and methodical hit-man. Can the sportsmen succeed?
These characters are available in the New Blood, Action and Danger packs.

Enjoy!
« Previous12Next »

2/20
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 16/03/2007, 19:18

You can also take a look at the special Issue: http://www.urban-rivals.com/alerts/160307/
3/20
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 16/03/2007, 21:53

With the arrival of Marina I predict we'll finally see more players turning their attention to the clan with the most powerfull bonus, in my opinion, All Stars. This bonus enables them to fight on equal footing with the most powerfull cards, lamar with bonus is equal in power with tanaereva with bonus , Flo with Wee Lee, not to mention Striker (just a little less powerfull than jackie her(him)self ) and Alexei.
not many players realize that their bonus is better than ulu watu's or Bangers bonus, it's better to have a power 6 card versus a power 3 card than to have a power 8 card versus a power 5 card, this is obvious. this bonus enables to simply obliterate low or medium powered cards, like Uranus. and their stop ability and stop bonus really can make a difference. the only thing missing from their ranks was a damage reducing card, and if the rumours that Marina has -3 damage min 1 are right, then their only weakness is covered to some extent.
4/20
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Saturday 17/03/2007, 02:18

FInally, new additions to the All Stars!!!!! They sorely need new members for a long time now.
5/20
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Saturday 17/03/2007, 04:21

I like Bangers ...they also match with Ulu Watu...Laetitia--->tanaereva and Saddy-->Wee Lee i like Bangers cause it uses low stars Laetitia is just lvl 4 and Saddy is at lvl 3 giving me more stars to add in more cards...

The only bad side of Bangers they aint got someone who can have a power of 8...i wish they could have next time....also All Stars can have power of 8(but not Eyrton omg!)
6/20
DANYez - Imperator Română
Saturday 17/03/2007, 08:38

Ya i have buyed 2 new blood package and no new cardsi will like to have Marina she`s powerfull
7/20
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 17/03/2007, 08:46

If it makes you feel better, she's a rare, and I myself had to go through 20 packs just to get Miss Chloe. (Also a rare).

StormWind
8/20
DANYez - Imperator Română
Saturday 17/03/2007, 14:31

Waw 20 packs what are the abylytyes of the last characters?
9/20
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Saturday 17/03/2007, 15:16

I had two... didn't know it was that way, I'm leveling one of mine now, but sold the other
10/20
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Saturday 17/03/2007, 15:51

I heard Angelina has damage opp... and Frank has -attack dunno just like Keanew and Malmoth

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals