New poll: ELO Mode

Tuesday 20/03/2007, 17:49
Dr.Ido - Divinity English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
46 messages
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 20/03/2007, 17:49

We need your opinion on what we think is an important matter: What do you want to do with characters that are too strong for the ELO mode. Currently we ban them from the ELO mode and they keep their overpowered stats. Another option would be to alter their stats, so they could fit in the ELO mode and allow them. Which one do you prefer? You can go to your profil page and tell us.
« Previous12345Next »

2/46
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Tuesday 20/03/2007, 18:23

Ive voted to change their stats - but the question is - should all the statistics be changed and how? some character like Jackie are simply overpowered - but what about other characters banned on ELO like Wanda or Baby Q - Gertrud and Baby Q are same cards (except for bonus) as well as Wanda is the same as Wardog - so they are not banned cos they are too strong but because Pussycats as whole clan are too strong with them available (and besides Yayoi is maybe stronger than Baby Q)

that makes me suggest another thing - let all Pussycats the same way as they are now and change their clan bonus instead - what about making it "-2 opp DMG, min 3" instead of min 1 - that would make their bonus still useful but yet not too over-powered - i think this is quite good idea - waiting for your comments people

PS: maybe -2 DMG min 3 is still too strong so maybe min 4 - but generally i think that the problem of Pussycats is their strong bonus not their strong stats...
3/46
DANYez - Imperator Română
Tuesday 20/03/2007, 18:47

I`ve voted the strong character`s to be banned the character`s like gragsmxxt
4/46
T4rryT5ughman - Titan - Army of Darkness English
Tuesday 20/03/2007, 19:01

I have an alternative idea to changing stats or banning cards that are too strong. Ban all non evolved cards from ELO mode play. Then, that would take away some of the characters that are too strong one level lower than usual like Charlie or several others I have seen used in order to bulk up their deck with lower star count. There is also another thing that could be done. How about letting only the overpowered cards play in ELO mode then only those possessing them can compete.
5/46
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Tuesday 20/03/2007, 19:15

Terryt, i like your idea of banning non evolved cards. i always go against sakrohm's mxxts and a level 1 and i usally have mostly level 3s and maybe a 4 and/or 2 in my hand. Pussycats are almost always not fully evolved too
i agree with tarr too, their bonus is too good
6/46
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Tuesday 20/03/2007, 19:33

I frown against "going back" and modifying a cards once it's been release (especially if it's an older card). I like the idea of a collector card game. You've collected cards that the newer people can't get any more (CR) and it serves as a perk for being an "old timer" player.

I think that you should leave it the way it is. I actually like the idea of only leveled cards in ELO play.
7/46
DrDoctor - Guru - Army of Darkness English
Tuesday 20/03/2007, 22:24

I highly recommend to NOT change the stats, its just gonna make everything way confusing like theres gonna be two sets of numbers on each card 1 for elo 1 for regular and were gonna have more stuff to memeorize. Not worth it imo, just make new more playable characters.
8/46
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Wednesday 21/03/2007, 00:10

Well - this is what i think that about cards that are banned now - Wanda and Baby Q - theyre not too strong but Pussycats bonus is - change the bonus to avoid further banning Pussycats characters in the future... about other cards - theyre simply too strong, yeah many of them are 5-level cards so they shoud be strong but theyre that strong that if you get one in the 4 cards you receive each game you already won before game starts (not always but tell me what you can do against General Cr or so) except for Jackie theyre all "old school Cr " cards and at the time they were made they must have been strong - cos there were no other playable cards - but now each clan has plenty of good card and those that were once strong cos they had to are now simply too overpowered - i think there could be few characters banned in ELO, or change their stats if people want so, but the real problem for the future is Pussycats bonus - change it and unbann Wanda and Baby Q, keep the others banned
9/46
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Wednesday 21/03/2007, 00:32

Pffffff i decline this.....just for elo mode???omg i bet ckane and the other aods are right no unevolved cards just maxed cards....oh and usually my deck always wins with Pussycats...(i just dont win against Yayoi)
10/46
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Wednesday 21/03/2007, 00:48

I agree with Citizen_Kane and Terry. I'm saving clintz so I can collect CR cards. Modifying strong cards is not the answer, banning unevolved cards is a much better idea.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals