Collectors

Collectors
Friday 23/03/2007, 17:10
7RG-sand - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
42 messages
Collectors
7RG-sand - Titan - ®Seven-Team®English - Friday 23/03/2007, 17:10

After 6 months of relentless struggle, Dragan (Sentinel), Reine (Sakrohm), A Award (Sakrohm) and skullface (Sentinel) leave Clint City to join new adventures.
These characters will stop being available in packs from the shop as of Saturday March 31st.
« Previous12345Next »

2/42
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 13:21

Goodbye good cards, glad i have two of everyone of those guys
3/42
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 15:42

I got all of em...so tanaereva will be banned eh???think he'll be cr too?
4/42
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 15:56

No, tanaereva will just a be a card banned from elo... like jackie, Wanda, babyq etc
5/42
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 17:03

Alright i was just joking
6/42
Fluffwig - Master - At the End of the World English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 20:32

Ashe you can't joke in the forums >.< it's suposed to be boring and serious! hehe
8/42
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 21:41

you can't joke about the great tanaereva.... the king of elo , you have to respect him for being one of the benchmarks in elo, any power card i put in an elo deck i first check to see if it can counter tanaereva or Nanook. the ulu watu's really had a long era of domination of the elo battlefield after the banning of jackie and the downfall of Uppers. the next clan that i predict will assume a dominant position are the All Stars with their great bonus and countering abilities.
9/42
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 22:49

Yeah lol that lamar and Flo with their stop bonus....really owns but Zatman will beat him for sure....
10/42
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Tuesday 27/03/2007, 23:40

The more I read on this subject...the more bemused I am.Where does the culling end?I'd hate to play chess against some of you guys....I'm certain you'd ban the Queen.the only cards inaccessable to large numbers of players is CR cards....so maybe they could be restricted in fairness.One of the main points to this game is improving your hand...and your cards....NOT modifying the game to suit a weak choice of either or both.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals