offline Dr.Ido Titan  
Friday 27/04/2007, 09:06

They've arrived in Clint City and believe it or not, they aren't here to have fun... Please welcome the Freaks circus, featuring Boris the schizophrenic ringmaster, Graziella the sexy assistant and lover of Vassili the jealous knife thrower, and of course the siamese twin sisters Dacha Macha who can no longer stand to be called monsters. All these characters are available in Cool Attitude and New Blood packs in the shop.

offline X-Thuga-X Legend  
Saturday 28/04/2007, 08:19

I just not agree with that bonus it's too strong it will unbalance the clintz city!

offline X-Thuga-X Legend  
Saturday 28/04/2007, 09:54

*Don't agree

offline AoEM Tarr Legend Army of Elite Mercenaries
Saturday 28/04/2007, 15:28

I think theyre not that strong - look at this Freaks vs. Junkz - I play Malmoth and Keanew on first two turn pilling them quite lot to make sure you dont trigger the poison, Freaks have no chance against higher power cards with attack increasing bonus, and as for the last two turns - your poison means no harm and I just use my Veenyle to reduce some damage if you try to fury me... and voila - Freaks have lost... the same could be against Uppers or All Stars - just make sure no Freak make it through on turn 1 and 2 and youre safe, or let him make it through using Flo or Samantha...

their bonus is really "freaky" but not that powerfull... unless the next Freak to come out is three-star 8/4 character like Noodile and Nanook - that would make them unstoppable

offline pon lover Master  
Saturday 28/04/2007, 17:20

How does poison work?From what i heard only the last used poison works(correct me if i'm wrong).If you think about it if you have 4 freak cards its like if only 1 of the 4 have the bonus.I don't think thats overpowered.

offline Bloodmoor Imperator  
Sunday 29/04/2007, 04:48

Largely...outside of ELO (and then not ideal)....I don't see much threat here.The attack of the new clan is poor and a bonus is no bonus at all if you can't win the fight.

offline ravvel Hero  
Sunday 29/04/2007, 09:54

Their power is the main problem. boris is quite powerfull and can get through in the first 2 rounds. Anyway their bonus is scary and will remove a lot of pillz and the best card from the opponent's hand.
bluffing with a freak in turn 1 could provide good pillz advantage in the next rounds especially if the opponent's most powerfull card was played in turn 1 trying to defend.
for now they are not so strong for elo, only borris has the muscle power to really break through in the first rounds. but we can never know what the future will bring. an 8 power, low damage and low stars card could really upset the other clans.

offline X-Thuga-X Legend  
Sunday 29/04/2007, 13:32

Boris with that ability can make a worthfull oponent to copper with that ability he's one of the best and vassili 6/5 isn't that much powerfull but + 6 attack with that help he becomes more powerful and you can't forget that there's going to be more ' Freaks ' cards and sure they will make an impression!!!

In the future more freaks would mean more trouble i hope that the other clans learn how to fight them!!!smiley

offline Strong Raist Guru Past Present and Future
Sunday 29/04/2007, 13:59

The players are very afraid of their bonus, i played with a freak deck on ELO and in every combat my opponent's had been playing 6 pills or more on first round smiley

offline AoEM Tarr Legend Army of Elite Mercenaries
Sunday 29/04/2007, 21:43

Yeah exactly - this is it - Freaks make the game 50-50... is he going to pill that Freak to kill me with poison or is he just bluffing and trying to remove my pills??? if you catch your opponent's idea you win, if you dont catch it you loose... the only way how to contest this "freaky fighting style" is to put more "stop opp bonus" cards into your deck...

Ive seen the exact same tactics when Rosa and Kenny came out, but those were two single cards from different clans so there was no need to alter decks that were good at that time... but now I think the game will change more dramatically

offline AoEM_Martan Colossus Army of Elite Mercenaries
Monday 30/04/2007, 08:02

Juchuuuu....3* boris
7*dacha macha
4*graziella
6 *vassili

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.