offline Dr.Ido Titan  
Friday 27/04/2007, 09:06

They've arrived in Clint City and believe it or not, they aren't here to have fun... Please welcome the Freaks circus, featuring Boris the schizophrenic ringmaster, Graziella the sexy assistant and lover of Vassili the jealous knife thrower, and of course the siamese twin sisters Dacha Macha who can no longer stand to be called monsters. All these characters are available in Cool Attitude and New Blood packs in the shop.

offline 6SimS-Sven Master UTOPiA
Wednesday 02/05/2007, 17:55

Lol ban...you are joking..smiley

offline ReadTheRules Titan Maracanaso
Thursday 03/05/2007, 00:02

The bonus isn't that great that you need to ban them. if it was 2 min 1, or 3 min 2smileythat would be crazy! but as it is now, you usually need at least a 3 damage in the last round in order to win

i know this is off topic, but i personally think the uppers bonus is too powerful. i think they should increase the min, decrease montana's min, or both then the -attack clans would be more balanced.
if it was sakrohm -8min3 uppers -10min5 montana -12min7 that would be a little better

Thursday 03/05/2007, 02:03

You know what would be great? a freak with the ability +2 life per damagesmiley

Thursday 03/05/2007, 03:29

You maybe right neko but all clans has its own weaknesses...even if theyre too powerful they always have a counter....if you know what im sayingsmiley

Thursday 03/05/2007, 06:09

I know what you mean but what about zatman? he is way too powerful; the best(maybe only) thing to do is use a damage reducer and let him win. What cards can beat zatman? lyse teria cr(barely), maybe copper, and lamar is ok, but almost any card with the same # of pillz as him will lose.

offline AOD_CKANE Imperator  
Thursday 03/05/2007, 15:30

Sometimes a too powerful card is aweakness in it self.

Thursday 03/05/2007, 15:53

HAHA..yes ur right....if you cant beat zatman...you use it... smiley

offline LOA_PuppyChow Guru Legends of America
Thursday 03/05/2007, 18:52

I'd like to see a freak following the Charlie example, and having an ability that is equal to their bonus... imagine a Freak that does Poison2 min3 Bonus, and Poison2 min 3 ability, this way it's harder to stop, and would be extreemly effective late game.

but more than anything, i've always wanted to see a Leader with team Poison 1.

offline AOD_CKANE Imperator  
Friday 04/05/2007, 16:03

I think it would negate itself. You can't have two posion in a row. Remember that the bonus' and abilities operate in the same application threading (same function probably) so unless they have some specifc coding that looks to see if a poison is run as a bonus and one is run as n ability they would go withthe core rule of if 2 poisons then negate.

offline AoEM Tarr Legend Army of Elite Mercenaries
Friday 04/05/2007, 23:32

Yes two poison does not stack - but if you have poison both as a bonus and as an ability - then the only way to stop it would be using Nahi, Dieter or similar cards with both stop opp bonus and stop opp ability - cos only of these wont be enough...

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.