Next Clan???

Next Clan???
Thursday 19/11/2009, 21:45
What-The-Hell - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
378 messages
Next Clan???
What-The-Hell - Novice English - Thursday 19/11/2009, 21:45

As modt of us know, every 6 months a new clan arrives in clint city, on this thread you should post your ideas to what they could be
eg: Skeelz-school Freaks-circus Sentinel-cops
« Previous12...789101112...3738Next »

91/378
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 24/11/2009, 09:11

@endrancer you are right, i just like being right too

sob stops the bonus so is better as a clan bonus e.g Nightmare soa is better as a ability
92/378
Sk44rl0ck-AC - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 24/11/2009, 12:00

For Medieval theme, +1 All (+1 power and damage)
For Politicians: Protection: Damage or ProtectionL Power
For Trade Forces: +2 pillz
93/378
Boss Z - Titan - Fallen Legends English
Tuesday 24/11/2009, 21:00

The All ability sounds slightly over powered... not at "+1" but mean think if it gets bigger say even "+2"... and all would encompace attack aswell, so a 5/5 with "All: +2" would become like a 7/7 with eiter 7 or 9 attack without any pills

it'd be fair if u has life a 4 star with "all: +5" with original stats of maybe 3/2 and put it in the Skeelz... then Full-Blockers become most loved cards
94/378
What-The-Hell - Novice English
Tuesday 24/11/2009, 22:45

I think maybe like a clan of a resteraunt, a stuck up critic, a waiter who is lazy but slightly cool, a hot waitress, a chef with an upturned nose, a reeally bad cook controlled by a rat (rattatouille) and a dish of food coming alive
95/378
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Tuesday 24/11/2009, 23:15

I like that mastermind, theres alot of cool caracters to make for that clan restaurant clan !
an asian octopus who makes sushi lol

- mabey an insect clan ?
- super smart chimps who got smart
by human experiments on 'm
- mytical animals ?
- evil professors
- psycics
- superhero's
- superviliauns
- space cowboys =D
- robots
- fairytaile caracters !
96/378
Fireshearth - Guru English
Wednesday 25/11/2009, 00:33

Think that most of those clans can fit into the other clans. mythical animals, creautres, can go to Jungo. insects(cockroaches the space wonder) spacecowboys, robots can all go to Sahkroms.

I was thinking of the Vikings. You know the Vikings with their axes and balistas. Everyone loves Vikings! I think they should have an Upper ability, -10 mininum 3. Vikings can be based on their gods as well as the Vikings. Anyone support it?
97/378
Fireshearth - Guru English
Wednesday 25/11/2009, 00:38

I think the Vikings would be best. You know the ones with axes and violence. Simple minded? NO one needs the fancy protection or abilities on manipulation. We need attack! subtraction! the Uppers bonus would rock, -10, min 3. Base it on the gods and their violence, and...... they believed in mythical creatures, so they can be somehwhat like medieval, but the knights would eventually get repetitive, but i would like the knights of round table with weird emotions.(fear, anger, happines, sadness)
98/378
Endracer - Imperator - ▪▪Blood Hunters▪▪ Español
Wednesday 25/11/2009, 02:00

Yeah but by saying medieval I'm thinking about wizards, kinghts, lonely warriors, princess, dragons, monsters, etc you know there is more variety there

though I have to admit that vkings would be my 2nd choose
99/378
HavoCreateMOB - Imperator English
Wednesday 25/11/2009, 02:46

What if the next bonus doesn't necessarily help you DIRECTLY win the match, and is better as a support clan? Like, minus one pill no matter what, or even -1 dam. no min? then it could a clan that you could win once, and they wouldn't be able to damage at all.
100/378
IronMan Shino - Imperator - Kings of Legends English
Wednesday 25/11/2009, 04:21

I don't want anymore clans

« Previous12...789101112...3738Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals