[GLITCH] Weird matches
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 11:35
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
360 messages
[GLITCH] Weird matches
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 05/10/2010, 11:35

Hello all,

I’ve heard that some matches in DM are not taken into account and others are considered as abandoned when it’s your opponent who left.

This problem within the code is very difficult to locate that’s why I’d like you to give me as much details as you can.

The details I need:
Your browser.
Detailed description of what you were doing (during the match but also if you were doing something else on the site, if you were downloading something, etc.)
A screenshot, during the forfeit if it’s possible.
In which mode you were playing.
Your connection : wifi or ethernet and what was its status at that moment.
All information you have.

No off-board comments please.

Thanks for your help
« Previous12345678910...3536Next »

11/360
Twisted DIm - Veteran - Dragões Imortais Português
Monday 11/10/2010, 14:18

I don't know if this is a bug (noob here). But I won every fight in Deathmatch today because in every Round I won I was getting 3 life, I'm with a Deck Rescue, published under Ubber Rescue for Deathmatch (http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1546387). Sorry if it is a false alarm, it's just that I played deathmatch before and this was not happening and I didn't see anything about this in the rules
12/360
XC-BUNE - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 11/10/2010, 14:27

Major glitch
Boohma adds you five lives when you lose
13/360
spagr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Friday 15/10/2010, 15:17

I have one Glitch, that is not connected with playing, but I know that is anoying for many players. I would appreciate, if it could be corrected by UR team.

The glitch is about my presets. I create a deck and save it in my collection. I use in it for example Lehane. Because I have 2 copies of Lehane, I sell one on the market. But - it was the one I used in the preset. Now, if I want to load my preset, the error message appears and the whole presed is deleted. Even if I have got Lehane ... yes, not the one, I used in the rpesed, but I have one ...
14/360
gcttirth - Guru - Fair Tigers English
Friday 15/10/2010, 15:31

@spagr

Thats not quite a glitch, it can be prevented. Just don't open your collection in My collection, use PRO instead.
15/360
Friday 15/10/2010, 23:59

I dont get the point .. how should I load my prepared preset in Collection pro ?
16/360
Saturday 16/10/2010, 10:13

@ gcttirth - Yes, I found it now !! Thank you .. I am in the game more than 2 years and I still dont know everything
17/360
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 16/10/2010, 11:45

Don't open it in my collection
if you do that, what happen is error message and your preset got deleted

another way to prevent it is to open your preset in my collection pro, load your preset, and remember which one is your Lehane
reset the field, and now choose another Lehane that is not in your preset and then sell it

I always do this, for example when I want to sell Rubie. I don't want to sell my Rubie that full of history (I use her around 2 and 1/2 years now) so I remember which Rubie that I use in my preset, and sell another one that is not
18/360
Zincomega - Titan English
Saturday 16/10/2010, 16:49

I'm playing the Beta (AS3-BETA7) version:
The "Enable Free Pillz Display" is always activated even though I disabled it from previous matches.
The Power and Damage display on a card is not bold faced anymore. This happens on both versions of the game, but it's not game breaking.
Whenever a card is played, two sounds are played. The "whoosh" of the card played and the sound when an opponent leaves the match. I believe this happens on both versions of the game.
19/360
American Dude - Legend English
Sunday 17/10/2010, 06:03

I cant get the venomous betrayal mission it stopped adding at 249
20/360
-Despize- - Hero - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 17/10/2010, 09:16

Ive got a glitc but its not for DM .
This is in T2
http://img36.imageshack.us/i/picture1bpd.png/
The Opp Gains 1 Life !

« Previous12345678910...3536Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals