New Show

New Show
Friday 14/10/2011, 12:17
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
190 messages
New Show
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 14/10/2011, 12:17

Gail Ld makes her return to Clint TV with a new and even more ground-breaking concept for a show. Every week, she’ll invite two clan members and get them to debate subjects as broad-ranging as the economy, show-business and ice-cream flavors. Then at the end, as no one will have understood anything anyway, there’ll be a fight to decide just who was right and who was wrong. Clint TV, the television of tomorrow...for you today!Gail Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before November 13th.
« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

171/190
BigMM - Guru English
Tuesday 18/10/2011, 10:40

I think I have a suggestion that would make everyone happy. How about alternative missions? For example instead of only one 3rd mission you would have to choose between two: an easy one and a harder one (eg: Hard - reach 5 in survivor / Easy - win 15 battles in survivor using 2 Uppers). Obviously the rewards should be given accordingly (eg: Hard -250 cl / Easy - 100)
172/190
Wakshaani - Legend English
Tuesday 18/10/2011, 17:18

Four times I've been at Survivor 4, only to lose that 5th one.

Winning five straight is way, way, way harder than just winning 20 games *of* Survivor, I gotta tell you.

Ugh.
173/190
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Wednesday 19/10/2011, 03:27

Lol. If your having trouble, realize you don't need to use Uppers! Rescue and Montana work well in survivor, try them!
174/190
Aquacade - Titan English
Wednesday 19/10/2011, 05:42

The Survivor mission was a lot easier than I expected. At first I went to Elo Survivor but kept losing and couldn't keep a win streak lol. So I gave up on Elo Survivor and and took a Nightmare / Pussycats deck with Ambre to T2 Survivor and did much better...completed the mission.

Yay, now I have Gail Ld! Of the released Lds I still need Dudley Ld (angry at myself for not doing the missions when available the second time around ), Scott Ld, Bikini Joe Ld, and Travis Ld.
175/190
{UE} Farticus - Colossus - The Unfound Effort English
Wednesday 19/10/2011, 13:43

Thanks for the tip on selling an Uppers and cancelling the sale. It unlocked my mission, but when I sold the card it bumped me down from Colossus to Legend and now I've been at Legend for three days now. That's a nother glitch that needs to be fixed.
176/190
(UE)Daddy - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Thursday 20/10/2011, 23:56

To whoever came up with the level 5 Survivor mission - that was a stupid idea.

I can't believe these people who say "Oh, that mission was no big deal." After playing for seven days, the closest I've come is four wins. The Survivor rooms are filled with high-level spoilers with demon decks that the normal person can't afford. I'm starting to really lose interest.
177/190
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 21/10/2011, 10:24

I like the reach level 5 survivor lol.

p.s you don't have to use Uppers.
178/190
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 21/10/2011, 18:35

Have you tried playing in ELO survivor? I did the mission in 10 survivor fights (using a monogheist deck of all things) I got to 4 lost and then got to 5 in the next 5 fights. I know survivor requires a slightly different playstyle, but the difference isn't that huge. Try doing in the mission in ELO survivor if you hate fighting supercharged decks with nothing but OP 4 and 5 stars.

Still the get 5 wins in survivor is the best mission I've come across in all my LD quests
179/190
(UE)Daddy - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Sunday 23/10/2011, 15:24

0UC-DarkEagle said "Have you tried playing in ELO survivor?"

Oh yes - and if anything my results are even worse. I tried playing a mono-Rescue deck, a mono-Nightmare, a mono-Pirana, a mixed Pussycats/Sakhrom... all nothing. My results after thirty games is as follows:

Attempt 1 - lost first match
Attempt 2 - won 3, lost
Attempt 3 - won 1, lost
Attempt 4 - Tied, lost
Attempt 5 - won 3, lost

... and so on.

There's a reason I don't play in Survivor - I just don't understand it, and NOBODY plays logically. You can't play your deck, because most of the opponents have 2HKO hands. Half the decks I encounter have poison, most have some form of damage reducer, and all of them (especially in Survivor ELO) are played by people with levels over sixty. I've given up on this mission, and I am seriously rethinking my investment of time and money in this game. (After all, if they create missions that only highly experienced players/wealthy players can achieve, then what's the point?)
180/190
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Sunday 23/10/2011, 19:23

Quit your whinning man up if u think everything should come easy then u r a very delusional person

« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals