Click here if you forgot your password.

Follow the Flag!

Follow the Flag!
Friday 28/10/2011, 11:22
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
Follow the Flag!
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 28/10/2011, 11:22

The Vortex Clan are launching a new offensive on Clint City and to do that they’ve called on Fhtagn, the bravest of all their Standard Bearers. With his help, Dregn is sure of galvanizing his troops. Will you, like them, be able to distinguish yourself on the battle field? Will your names ring out among those of the greatest Vortex heroes?Fhtagn Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before November 27th.
« Previous123456Next »

31/55
lilira11 - Hero - The Roostrs English
Friday 28/10/2011, 19:42

How do I unlock survivor
32/55
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 28/10/2011, 20:03

What a not that great Legendary card, really disappointed in this one, very uninspiring and lame. Sorry UR, every card doesn't have to be a Bonnie Ld, but this guy isn't really playable compared to all the much better 2 star Vortex.
33/55
MOB Dreamer - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Friday 28/10/2011, 21:41

I noticed some people are having trouble unlocking the 1st mission same problem with Gail Ld. i fixed unlocked the 1st mission by buying a new Vortex that i did not own, it worked for me and might work for you.
34/55
(UE)Daddy - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Friday 28/10/2011, 23:59

I don't have the same problem with starting the missions as I did with Gail Ld.

@Senrubo - It's just worded badly. It should read "Gain 30 Pillz with the Vortex." It doesn't matter which one gains the pillz - it all goes into the same pot. In theory, you could complete this mission in just two or three games.
35/55
-Sammi- - Veteran - Vortex English
Saturday 29/10/2011, 00:31

Has anyone worked out how to unlock the first mission, or is the bug over?
36/55
Miss Sky - Guru - Immortality English
Saturday 29/10/2011, 04:39

Uh another bad ld the only good ones are Bonnie and Lois Ld
37/55
FAIL-ED - Senior English
Saturday 29/10/2011, 10:19

Why they dont make a Skeelz Ld ?
38/55
yummyfish - Titan - XiongDang English
Saturday 29/10/2011, 12:55

HOW TO FIX "Locked Mission"
You can either buy a new Vortex card you dont already have, or put a card you only have 1 copy on the market, and then cancel the sale. Both way will allow you to "gain" a new Vortex card, which will unlock the Ld mission for you, hope this helps.

ps. good Lds are Bonnie Ld and Harrow Ld imo, Lois Ld is not bad, but I rather use Diana for a lvl4 spot
39/55
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 29/10/2011, 17:35

Good ld's (as in useable in their clans without too much stiff competition)
are Bonnie Ld Harrow Ld Lois Ld Gail Ld Dudley Ld and Fhtagn Ld ..... the rest fall short
40/55
ChefMike1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Sunday 30/10/2011, 10:36

Kreenk Ld is the bangers' secret weapon in T2 .why does everyone forget about him ?

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals