Click here if you forgot your password.

The Greatest challenge

The Greatest challenge
Friday 20/01/2012, 12:00
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
The Greatest challenge
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 20/01/2012, 12:00

After his earth-shattering arrival in the rings of Clint City, you would have thought Harrow Ld had nothing left to prove. But his technique is no longer a secret and a number of opponents think they can beat him at his own game. Could you coach him so he triumphs once more against his rivals?Harrow Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 19th.
« Previous1234567Next »

21/70
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Friday 20/01/2012, 18:39

Lord Plague: problem being that every single new Ld EVERY of the checkpoints fails for some accounts.... and for some accounts all of them fail and we hear something strange about us needing to clear our cache and the gratious staff nicely doing what should be in all rights our task. Um. Or so it is presented. It is even more weird that sometimes it works and sometimes it does not, which seems completely random. (This time I got it at the end of my match; last time match, and selling card failed.)
22/70
Senrubo - Imperator - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 20/01/2012, 19:09

Can anyone tell me why the damage mission was removed? it was the staple Ld mission for the end because everyone had a shot at doing it (from the lowest levels to the highest).
23/70
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Friday 20/01/2012, 19:51

Getting knock-outs isn't harder than getting X damage
24/70
ON_Ragnarok - Titan - Carry ON Português
Friday 20/01/2012, 21:11

@Senrubo: Because he's a wrestler and doing Knock-Outs to finish off the mission (ie his opponents) is pretty flavorful. Also the prevents people from the missions in the LW.
25/70
mrbigshots - Senior English
Saturday 21/01/2012, 00:33

I've heard of him before now I know I'm willing 2 get him
26/70
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Saturday 21/01/2012, 01:16

Possibly because when Harrow Ld was first released he had a damage mission, so they removed it so as not to make another x damage with All Stars
27/70
gasmask25 - Hero English
Saturday 21/01/2012, 01:41

Is there any legendary for the fang clan?
if there is who would it be?the dragon Bruce lee would be nice
28/70
RekoMara - Hero - .::ExtR3M NeWc0MeR::. English
Saturday 21/01/2012, 02:30

for Fang Pi Clan LD!
Win 15 fights trough knock-out! Wow!
This is good, just buy Kolos, Kinjo or Losthog!
Or add Timber and put Fang Pi Clan Or La Junta!!!
29/70
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 21/01/2012, 05:03

@zaki_RZ_CG, not many La Junta actually. Ed 12, General Cr, Flavio Cr, and Dacote i believe, as opposed to fang pis Tsubame, Zinfrid, Kinjo, losthog, Sai San, Ryuichi, sun tsu, etc. The more appropret clans of choice are Nightmare and Vortex, due to Dudley Ld, Orlok, and C Wing, in combination with Kolos, Karrion, Dregn, C Beast, and Sekutor
30/70
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 21/01/2012, 16:00

Oh yeah, forgot No Nam and Dugan

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals