offline Orpheus Titan §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§
Friday 20/01/2012, 12:00

After his earth-shattering arrival in the rings of Clint City, you would have thought Harrow Ld had nothing left to prove. But his technique is no longer a secret and a number of opponents think they can beat him at his own game. Could you coach him so he triumphs once more against his rivals?Harrow Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 19th.

offline XxGhumboxX Veteran  
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 20:15

Could you post the missions? That way i could see them?

offline Senrubo Imperator The Infinite Shoeblack
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 22:29

Oddest thing, someone just told me that they got the last two super fast with Kolos and Kenny...weird, how two nightmares are more suited for these then All-stars individually

available ClintZWud Colossus LIBERTADORES DA AMÉRICA
Wednesday 25/01/2012, 02:58

I don´t collect All Stars but Harrow IS a good card that is worth getting. By now some of you should know that for LD reruns the staff makes easy-to.get-to, so don`t complain, get a few 0XP All Stars to pass the 1st mission in the training rooms. Since almost anybody take these seriously, you should reach the 20 wins pretty fast.

offline Minion4D Imperator The Fourth Dimension
Wednesday 25/01/2012, 03:22

I think it was something like this (feel free to correct me):

Mission 1: win 20(or 25) rounds with Allstars.

Mission 2: win 15 deathmatch ROUNDS with ANY clan.

Mission 3: win 50 life points with ANY clan. Ie jungo bonus, damage= life, berzerk defeat = life etc.

Mission 4: win 15 Fights in any format with ANY clan by knockout (ko= opponents health at 0).

offline KuriosJason Senior  
Wednesday 25/01/2012, 11:31

@ Orpheus If you would do that, it would be awesome! Then UR would be the total interactive game smiley

Seriously though I am sorry you could not understand my intentions for humor smiley

Oh and @someone who might knows:
grow up mate... And if you know you can't you can always trysmiley

offline XxGhumboxX Veteran  
Wednesday 25/01/2012, 14:35

Thanks for postin missions. It wont let me do the KO or Life point one though. How do i do that now? Haha

offline Bemontokz Guru Goldz Rulez
Wednesday 25/01/2012, 16:58

One question :
If I unlock last mission before 19th february, do I still get Harrow Ld when I finished the mission after 19th february ? smiley

offline Minion4D Imperator The Fourth Dimension
Wednesday 25/01/2012, 18:09

I think thats how it works, but I have never tried it. It does say that aslong as you unlock the
last mission it is possible.

offline Bemontokz Guru Goldz Rulez
Wednesday 25/01/2012, 18:22

Then I take my time finishing the last mission then smiley

offline Oreo-Chomper Colossus Freaky Surfer Cop Guild
Thursday 26/01/2012, 02:11

I've tried, it works smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.