Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Quick note: Urban Rivals for Android is available (as beta) !

Wednesday 25/01/2012, 23:25
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
80 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 25/01/2012, 23:25

Hi,

If you own an Android phone and you are eagerly waiting for the Urban Rivals app, you'll be happy to know that we just release the first dedicated version of the game in the Android Market!
Just search for it and you shall find it

It's the same version as the web game, but packaged as an installable self-contained mobile app, optimized for mobile (bigger buttons etc..) and with some added features like an integrated shop, and ways to buy credits directly inside the app, a cache system for images etc..
We support purchase thru text message, debit/card with Zong and free credits by downloading other games/apps with Tapjoy (like we used to have on the iphone until Apple decided otherwise).

It needs an Android handset capable of supporting Adobe Air (basically: flash), you can find a list there: http://www.adobe.com/flashplatform/certified_devices/smartphones.html but i'm not sure how often they update it.

We hope you'll like this app and that it will work flawlessly on your favorite Android device.

Enjoy!

Fraggle
« Previous12345678Next »

71/80
fuczak - Imperator English
Friday 15/06/2012, 16:10

Can anyone help me with installing this app on HTC Desire phone? It supports flash, but Google Play doesn't recognize it as a compatible device. Which is strange, because some people here mentioned Desire.
72/80
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 19/06/2012, 16:20

I had the app on HTC Desire and it ran nicely, but then I rooted my phone and cant install anymore the app... does anyone know why?
73/80
fuczak - Imperator English
Thursday 21/06/2012, 22:39

@post 72 - It's a bit sketchy on HTC Desire - I can't install it too. It would be nice to get an .apk file from play store.
74/80
UR Vega - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 29/06/2012, 01:18

I've been playing UR on the iPhone for the last 3 years. After switching to an Android phone, I have to say the Android app is a major disappointment. The graphics are poor compared to iOS app. The app is cluncky and the buttons are hard to press. But the biggest disappointment is that there is no access to the market. In the iOS app I could buy and sell cards very easily, I enjoyed this as much as the battles. Now I can't do it all. Also, no zoom feature that features the card art and story. Would love to see this on my big android screen. There is no notifications of game news, no way to see messages, no way to look at my profile, and no way to see how much clintz I have etc. I understand Android is harder to develop with then iOS, but I was still hoping for more. Not a cut-down version of the website. Your Android market is going to be as big, if not bigger than your iPhone market in the future, I hope you can keep this in mind going forward. Hopefully there is more Android development in the pipeline, because I’ve found the Android app just doesn’t hold my attention as much.
75/80
XxZatranxX - Veteran Español
Tuesday 03/07/2012, 23:47

In my samsung galaxy young is not available with!!!!!!
76/80
-13OND - Master English
Wednesday 09/01/2013, 18:21

Is it available on note 2 samsung ?
77/80
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Saturday 12/01/2013, 11:00

I wish it could also work on samsung gt-5300(galaxy pocket)
78/80
Gunsterpanda - Veteran English
Tuesday 22/01/2013, 17:29

The free credits for downloading apps doesn't work on the Android which imo is the biggest disappointment :/
79/80
-Levi - Guru English
Monday 04/03/2013, 15:02

On samsung galaxy s2 is it available fraggle?
80/80
Dirty_Vizard - Hero - Legend slayers English
Sunday 10/03/2013, 19:45

@-levi-
it works great.. i'm using it now

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals