Need Good Deck advice

Need Good Deck advice
Sunday 19/02/2012, 10:15
bennyboyzzz - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Need Good Deck advice
bennyboyzzz - Senior English - Sunday 19/02/2012, 10:15

T1 (preferably but T2 fine aswell) deathmatch deck please but not for a ridiculous price? Best help will receive a thank you prize

2/9
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 20/02/2012, 16:00

I find that Complete Power. works quite well.

Now lets be serious. It really depends on which clan you like the most. When you have chosen a clan make a deck using there high damage and power cards. Try not to have too much DR unless the DR has high power and damage as they can be a bit slow in a deathmatch.
3/9
Tuesday 21/02/2012, 08:33

Thanks very much for that but I'm quite new to the game and what is a DR? Thanks and everyone please keep advice coming
4/9
Tuesday 21/02/2012, 16:18

DR = damage reducer e.g Uranus whos ability is -5 Opp Damage, Min 1.

p.s the deck i posted above is my Survivor deck not my Deathmatch deck which is why it has a lot of DR sorry if thats confusing, i only noticed just now.
5/9
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 05:51

Give us 1 or 2 clans that you like?
6/9
Thursday 23/02/2012, 19:24

Erm yes sorry about that good point I currently have some very powerful damage Fang Pi Clang cards so I'm looking probably for them and Ulu Watu or Bangers. Thanks
7/9
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 24/02/2012, 09:06

A little suggestion from me will be:
T1 FPC/Bangers
Fei, Heitachi, Zhu Tang, Kusuri, Blaaster Cr(or Chlora of too expensive), Loocio, Graff, Juicy Lord.

T1 FPC/Ulu Watu
Nanook, Gabrielle, George, Buck/Numar, Fei, Heitachi, Zhu Tang, Kusuri.

This came from the tip of my mind so it's probably not the best suggestion, but I'm sure someone posting after me will correct that or come up with a better one.
8/9
Friday 24/02/2012, 10:07

If possible: Tsubame (Or Kuei if you can't afford her), Heitachi, Kusuri, Ralph, Graff, Loocio, Blaaster Cr (Or Shogunn) and Bennie should work well. But if you want to start trying to get really high places in the DT you might like to look at some low * T2 or T1 decks like this Really good tornament T2 deck..
9/9
Firestorm191 - Veteran - Open Casket English
Sunday 26/02/2012, 16:55

I suggest playing t1 DM 1st then playing t2 DM when ur fourtune grows

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals