On the road again

On the road again
Friday 13/04/2012, 12:14
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
76 messages
On the road again
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 13/04/2012, 12:14

Led by Hopper Ld and Bragh, the Paradise Devils couldn’t help but become the biggest biker club in Clint City! And at last they're on a par with Boyle and Sylvia Ld's Fire Angels. So over to you to help Hopper Ld prove to one and all that the Devils really are the greatest!
Hopper Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before May 13th.
« Previous12345678Next »

51/76
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 19/04/2012, 06:30

@Rapture, her first level artwork i thought was pretty nice... But i'd agree on fairly everything else said.

@hobbyham, are you referring for an Ld? If you are, you may have missed when sylvia was released.

In my oppinion, UR needs to get of the Berzerk/Pussycats cards(Lucy is STILL really new), and add many new usable Roots, or a couple amazing ones that are almost Spyke status to redeem them. So we're basically talking 2*'s and 4*'s here.

In regards to a Leader ld, the idea of it fascinates me. True i did say that i wanted the leaders revolving around the number 5, but an ld to me really wouldn't count. I think it could work. If they were to do this, i'd do it once the other clans finished their ld's(maybe even the new clan), and then add it. It should have TONS of missions rather than the traditional 4/5, and they should be a real challenge... Like gain 50 heal life... Gain 100 life... Reduce 100 opp life, inflict 150 damage, block 150 damage, inflict 100 poison damage, gain 50 pillz, reduce 50 opp pillz, and the list goes on. Likewise, it should be a card with a new ability... Team protection damage could also prove to be worth the effort... But the credits maybe... I guess it'd be better sitting around with no missions though(not that i've beaten all of them). Protection damage could be seen as way too op'd however... Exactly why i like it. Ambre and Morphun are overhubbed leaders. I would like change here...

But unfortunately, i don't see this happening. I know when i post this someone will argue with this card. DR is a big role in decks, so it may not turn out well... I guess a team protection ability could pose a great counter against soa... And people keep mentioning protection pillz, but it's a little tough to work out how it would work.

All i can say is i hope these next 3 lds will be dudley status at least...
52/76
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 19/04/2012, 11:10

There will be Leader ld
i,m quiet sure
53/76
Thursday 19/04/2012, 21:14

@princekhlil, how can you be? Leaders aren't legitamitely a clan
54/76
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 19/04/2012, 22:56

@tititoro no I'm just talking about a regular bezerk card
55/76
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Friday 20/04/2012, 05:56

Look at card colection
it happen when u click ur name at front page.
i hava GHEIST ld
so it indicate
GHEIST Ld 1/1
I Don,t have La Junta
so it
La Junta 0/1
When u look at Leader
it says
Leader 0/1
So that must mean future LD,right
56/76
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Friday 20/04/2012, 07:10

@princekhlil: it says Leader - Ld: 0/0!! you must have looked in the wrong place lol!

and i agree that leaders don't need a Ld, since all of them are kinda like Ld's themselves... it would be nice though, if they added more powerful leaders that you could get by reaching higher levels, for example at lv 75, 100, and so on... of course, they shouldn't be usable in tournaments...
57/76
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 20/04/2012, 11:07

@ princekhlil : Yeah ... it does say Ld 0/0 but it also mentions Cr 0/0 and we know that Leaders cannot go Cr therefore, your argument is invalid.
58/76
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 20/04/2012, 14:19

Unless they introduce a new Leader and make an old one go Cr. Maybe Ambre?
59/76
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 20/04/2012, 17:45

They could have a few missions like win ? rounds with a Leader and then the final mission could be reach level 60. This would mean that even if you wern't level 60 you could still do the other missions and when you reached level 60 it would unlock the last mission even if the ld isn't available.
60/76
Sunday 22/04/2012, 06:04

UM_AaaBattery, not a bad idea. I assume that means everybody whom already surpassed that lvl get it automatically...

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals