The Royal Family

The Royal Family
Friday 27/04/2012, 11:23
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
The Royal Family
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 27/04/2012, 11:23

Lianah Ld joins her brother Numar in the strange city on the surface of the seas that goes by the name of Clint City. Together with Numar and the Ulu Watu, Lianah Ld hopes to learn more about her human side and is determined to uncover the identity of her father. Help her in her quest and who knows, she might even take you on a visit to her underwater kingdom…
« Previous1234567Next »

41/70
l0gin4me - Imperator English
Sunday 29/04/2012, 00:46

Even though it would be so overpowered a Leader ld the stopped the cancel Leader bonus would be most appropriate Leader ld i could think of. For the missions i would suggest 10 with each mission being the equivalent of each leaders ability:
Leader Mission Ability
Timber deal x damage Team: damage +1
Vansaar gain x experience Team: experience +90%
Hugo complete x fights with at least one Leader Team: +6 Attack
Bridget gain x life +1 life per round
Ashiguru win x fights with a Leader ko Strike Back
Eyrik win x rounds with a Leader Team: -1 Opp. Power, Min 5
Amber win x fights with at least one Leader Team: Courage, Power +3
Eklore Remove x pillz from your opponents -1 Opp. Pillz, Per Round, Min 5
Morphun win x pillz +1 Pillz Per Round
Vholt Block x damage -1 Opp. Damage, Min 4
42/70
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 29/04/2012, 01:47

@princekhlil, Lianah Ld is just useless...

Well maybe not for standard... So we'll wait 3 yrs(and if they don't get more replacements by that time, Ulu Watu will be stuck with Felicia, and Douglas over her.).

@Hobbyham, 6 stars is illogical, it wouldn't fit on the card... But it would be interesting if they did that... You know, how decks in extended need to be 40*'s or under? That was revolved around 8 5*'s.

Btw, the bee is part of zekes artwork.

@myeltd, idk about an ld, but if you think they could make an ability of random bonus(although it would have the possible OP of All Stars and Pussycats getting their bonus, and in Ulu Watu/Bangers, in an 8 power scenario, potential 12 power. Same with damage. Still not my favorite ability idea, but interesting
43/70
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 29/04/2012, 06:07

Not useless
just there are better cards.
8 power and atk manipulation still have value
44/70
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 29/04/2012, 15:39

There is plenty of room for a sixth star and it could have a blue background where the name is located. It would be amazing and add so much more mix into the game
45/70
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 29/04/2012, 15:44

@princekhlil, not even close to being one of there best 3 stars, and in 3 years Taigo will replace her fully.

My judgement stands, this card is only worth it for collecting.

@login4me, i wouldn't say its OP'd. Sure the offchance of Morphun Ambre and vholts effect seems menecing, but that also means if you dont happen to draw him, all their abilities are cancelled, and therefore your best card in mono is Ashigaru(whom contradicts with ambres ability)...

Team: defeat -1 opp life would be the ability i'd go for...
46/70
ElitePow - Imperator - New VisioN Русский
Sunday 29/04/2012, 15:44

Even though i've already finished all the missions and gotten Lianah Ld, in http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/ Ulu Watu's Ld is still at 0/1.
47/70
ElitePow - Imperator - New VisioN Русский
Sunday 29/04/2012, 15:56

...hmmm... She counts not as legendary, but as a CR in http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/
48/70
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 29/04/2012, 17:04

Also, tittoro, you sorta got my idea wrong. My idea was for an ld whose BONUS changed between battles, not ability.
49/70
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 29/04/2012, 17:51

Some random new abilities we have not seen
+1 pill per damage
Defeat: support + 1 life
-x pill +x pill
-x life +x pill
Or some ability where you take there life from poison then gain half of it
50/70
XxMagicianxX - Titan - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Monday 30/04/2012, 01:48

I would much rather see a 1-star card than a 6-star card. It would make for some great strategic deckbuilding in standard and ELO

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals