The Royal Family

The Royal Family
Friday 27/04/2012, 11:23
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
The Royal Family
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 27/04/2012, 11:23

Lianah Ld joins her brother Numar in the strange city on the surface of the seas that goes by the name of Clint City. Together with Numar and the Ulu Watu, Lianah Ld hopes to learn more about her human side and is determined to uncover the identity of her father. Help her in her quest and who knows, she might even take you on a visit to her underwater kingdom…
« Previous1234567Next »

51/70
Miss Sky - Guru - Immortality English
Monday 30/04/2012, 04:22

Great in Standard Guys

Stop Hating on Lianah Ld
52/70
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 30/04/2012, 05:44

@hobbyham,chances are we're never going to see any of those.

I'm still in favor of passin which case when that card wins, your next card gains the effect, as if a 3rd ability.) and choiceprovides twoo options for ability. You may pick 1).

@myeltd, now i'm more confused. I'm thinking clan bonus as opposed to an ld as an individual. Are you saying an ability that takes the bonus, and alters it to a random clan's bonus? If so, i don't support the idea. If they stop your bonus, you are left with stats, likewise you only get use of q bonus...

@hobbyham, a blue background? I'm going to assume for name rather than illustration. I stand with my statement though... Unless if UR shrinks the stars or something...

@Elitepow, makes me wonder if she counts towards the whole rank thing. You know, for having a certain amount of collection? Could be very beneficial like that.
53/70
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Monday 30/04/2012, 09:57

Hobbyham
this is urban rivals not Yugioh....
what your talking about sounds exactly like yugioh
as for the abilities you mentioned
+1 pill per damage
Defeat: support + 1 life
-x pill +x pill
-x life +x pill
Or some ability where you take there life from poison then gain half of it
they all sound way OP, at most i believe they may make a -X power and damage, probably an LD probably Skeelz cause they well you know, they kinda stink.
54/70
niktyz - Senior English
Monday 30/04/2012, 11:06

Is it true
55/70
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 30/04/2012, 23:19

@Maxxor: Im a really big fan of yugioh and im not sure what card your talking about lol.
56/70
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 01/05/2012, 00:21

Yea dude I dot see how my idea sounds like yugioh
57/70
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 01/05/2012, 00:32

@UM_AaaBattery, allow me to clear it up. Hobbyham thought they should make really good cards that would have 6*'s, which yugioh has and UR doesn't. He also mentioned they could be called god cards, which is a reference to:
Obelisk the tormenter
Slifer the sky dragon
And the Winged dragon of Ra

Whom also took title of god card, but in yugioh...
58/70
Slinkerknot - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Tuesday 01/05/2012, 02:02

He was talking of the prospect that Hobbyham mentioned, for a card higher than five stars.
59/70
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 01/05/2012, 02:50

So whats the max amount of cards a clan can have?
whats the max amount a clan can have of crs?
what do y'all think
60/70
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 01/05/2012, 03:02

"I sacrifice Toro and Anibal so I can summon Gaia the fierce knight!". Seriously though, albeit I hate the "Higher than 5-star cards" idea, the idea of a 1-star card would be fascinating, especially if it was an ld

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals