Winter is Coming

Winter is Coming
Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
205 messages
Winter is Coming
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41

Just as the first signs of spring were starting to be felt in Clint City, the city has been struck down by a blast of cold. In the distance, you can just about make out the outline of four hitherto unknown figures… Under the cover of Ayzkub and her ice guns, Mikaal has been using his snow cannon to cover everything with a generous layer of snow so as to provide a route for Niqiloda's snow bike. Meanwhile, Annuqa is making the most of the chaos caused by her three pals to sneak into town unnoticed and retrieve some vital information…The Frozn hit Clint City and they’re in a chilly ole mood!
« Previous12...789101112...2021Next »

91/205
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 01:22

You can use any cards you want on the new LD.
92/205
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 02:20

Wow... the new clan gets their LD before Skeelz & FPC...
Anyways, looks good but only time will tell....
93/205
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 02:45

I scoff at those that will use these clans , once they have a good 16 cards, my attack manipulation clans will make quick work of them. Their bonus activated? I'm looking at you Harold and you Wesley GO My minions HAHAHA!
On a different note i love new clans, still quite early to rate but the bonus will require some good DR/Defeat/Revenge cards to pull off a good clan.
94/205
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 03:29

After finishing THIRD mission, I got both 2 credits and Tiwi Ld
95/205
Miss Sky - Guru - Immortality English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 04:09

I love this
96/205
0 France - Senior English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 05:08

Clan: Frozn
Clan Bonus: Revenge: Power And Damage +2
- Frozn Clan Bonus is good on paper, I mean Revenge: Power And Damage +2 is truly amazing. But you still need to unlock the Clan Bonus thru losing the round before and your opponent will always have the upper hand in the end.

Name: Tiwi Ld, 6/3
Stars: ★★★
Ability: Defeat: + 3 Life
- Tiwi Ld is probably the best card in the Frozn Clan right now, ironical the good thing about this card is the defeat ability: + 3 Life. Well sure Tiwi Ld can be a 8/5 if you unlock the Clan Bonus and for a three star card that is really good.
Rate: 9/10

Name: Mikaal, 8/4
Stars: ★★★★
Ability: Protection: Bonus
- Mikaal have some potential indeed if you unlock his Clan Bonus, 10/6 isn´t bad at all for a four star card. But again the Clan Bonus must be unlocked by losing in the round before, so if you compare Mikaal with ohter cards in the game with four stars Fei, Jay, Spyke you will find out that his Ability and Clan Bonus is worthless.
Rate: 4/10
97/205
Saturday 05/05/2012, 05:09

Name: Niqiloda, 7/3
Ability: Confidence: Attack +9
- Niqiloda is a weird card his Ability: Confidence: Attack +9 and Clan Bonus: Revenge: Power And Damage +2 make no sense at all. I would choose cards like Qorah, Deea over Niqiloda any day of the week. Niqiloda can be as best a 9/5 with the Clan Bonus, but your opponent have probably knock you out before you have charge up the Clan Bonus benefits.
Rate: 2/10

Name: Annuqa, 6/4
Ability: Copy: Bonus Opp.
- Annuqa is a neat card with the potential to be a 10/10 if she copied her own Clan Bonus. But again you must lose the round before and your opponent must also play with the Frozn clan. So Annuqa will be as best a 8/6 in the most fight you will encounter, that is not bad at all for a three star card.
Rate: 8/10

Name: Ayzkub, 7/1
Stars: ★★
Ability: Power And Damage + 1
- Ayzkub is a virtual 7/2 and have the potential to be a 9/4 if the Clan Bonus is unlocked. For a two star card 9/4 that is not bad at all, but it´s not good either = moderate good.
Rate: 5/10
98/205
pumear100 - Senior English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 05:52

Man their release made every other clan have lower prices.
99/205
Raptorbones - Hero - DvF [A]cadamy English
Saturday 05/05/2012, 06:14

Ayzkub is a 10/4 if bonus is active.
100/205
Saturday 05/05/2012, 06:36

@Raptorbones: Yeh you're right my bad! Ayzkub: 10/4 with bonus vs Chan 10/3...

« Previous12...789101112...2021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals