Beware of little yeti !

Beware of little yeti !
Friday 11/05/2012, 11:32
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
117 messages
Beware of little yeti !
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/05/2012, 11:32

After the dramatic entrance of Ayzkub, Annuqa, Niqiloda and Mikaal, a fifth clan member joins the battle… and it is no one else than Tiwi Ld ! Tremble before the clan's loveliest and cutest character, because if you want to give him cuddles, more than anything he wants to ice you with his robots and his wrench…
Tiwi Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before June 10th.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

61/117
LeDark1 - Guru - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 11/05/2012, 17:10

Seriously, this makes me angrier and angrier. Tiwi was released last week, we were told we had only one day. we worked so hard that day to get the stupid card, now friday comes, we get nothing new. The same card is released, players have one month to complete the missions. Penalize your good players, reward those idiots who are so slow. Why not let thefst ones have 10 credits by completing it again? Why do you hate us, UR? Why do you expect us to follow you, no matter how stupid you become? In future, listen to your customers, please. We pay your salary, we build your fame.
62/117
007 Mi6 - Senior English
Friday 11/05/2012, 17:14

Stop complaining the whole point of the 50000000 damage event was to unlock him specifically
63/117
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 11/05/2012, 17:27

I was disappointed to see no new LD today, but glad to have had this one a week early. This LD fits very well with the clan, giving you a play if you draw the dreaded all Frozn hand. Here's hoping the Skeelz and FPC LDs are superior to Lianah Ld.
64/117
Ghettodude - Novice - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Friday 11/05/2012, 18:18

Guys! Usually after a new clan is released, the Saturday after the week it was released is the release of 6 new characters, usually for the new clan.
65/117
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 11/05/2012, 18:51

Oh, I get it. This is to make up for not giving anyone anything to complain about last saturday. It can't be Urban Rivals unless the staff makes some players angry/depressed.
66/117
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 11/05/2012, 19:04

Ghettodude, it hasn't been that way for a while. Didn't happen for Berzerk last year or for Vortex the year before.
67/117
Red Canary - Veteran - TurkishFunnyCluB English
Friday 11/05/2012, 19:36

@Euzebe,Im kında angered that we got Tiwi again this friday ı was hopıng that the Fpc or the Skeelz would come out thıs frıday but anyways ı hope these Ld for Skeelz ıs worth the waıt and not lıke Scott Ld
68/117
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 11/05/2012, 21:17

Y u no release Bella Ld yet

she is one of 2 lds i dont have, her and Gail Ld
69/117
Mango {UE} - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Friday 11/05/2012, 21:47

Hey guys calm down. Last weeks event gave all of us a chance to have a extra week to get Tiwi Ld. why is everyone getting so upset that they havent rereleased another ld or released another ld?

the event never said they would give us a extra ld or anything. They have a schedule they go by and they like Tiwi Ld so much that they gave us a chance to have a extra week to get him.

So stop whining and go play the game
70/117
Lord Plague - Legend - Second 2 None English
Friday 11/05/2012, 22:32

@Euzebe
"this legendary card was released one week earlier and it also means an extra week to complete your missions. "

I understand, although I misread the time for Tiwi Ld and thought the original time was 1 week (ending May 10th instead of June). I completed the Tiwi Ld missions fairly easily in only 2 days, so having an extra week tacked onto a month is (in my opinion) insignificant.

I don't mind the release of Tiwi Ld in this way, my only complaint is that the '50 mil' special event prior seems a bit anti-climactic. A huge event spanning all players and, as stated, 'winning' the event has little impact on anything.

Should another global type event be scheduled for the future, I think it might be nice to release a new card from a new clan for every 10 million or so. This would be -in addition- to any normally scheduled release. And it should be possible to fail, if players don't participate enough to complete the event, the 'prize' release should be delayed.

Just my opinion, looking forward

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals