Demolition team: Report!

Friday 18/05/2012, 11:24
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
81 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 18/05/2012, 11:24

Tremors can be felt throughout the city. Sah Brinak and Timhpah are off on a destruction spree with their bombs and killer kicks and punches. Titsouk, armed with his super snowball canon machine gun, is trying to throw a headshot at every kid in town, while Ayah is busy squaring up to the other clans' most fearsome warriors. After the pathfinders, meet the Frozn’s demolition team!
« Previous123456789Next »

11/81
PL_boynxtdoor - Guru - Pinoy Locals English
Friday 18/05/2012, 12:33

Wohhhhhhhhhh
12/81
hopefo - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Friday 18/05/2012, 12:35

Seems like a clan with strong 3* and 2* but lacking in power from higher levels, but lets just wait and see it is good now that we have a five star, her main point is that she will (when not played first) be 9/7 pretty good for a five star but I think there will be better
13/81
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/05/2012, 12:45

Ayah: She is quite good. Maby not the strongest 5* in the game but very usable.

Sah Brinak: Anuther really good 3* for the clan and the first + Pillz Per Damage ability.

Tihmpah: Usable but Tiwi Ld, Sah Brinak, Annuqa and depending on how much you like him Niqiloda are better.

Titsouk: A good usable 2*. His minimum might be high if he dosn't have his bonus but if he does it can be helpful. Also makes 8 power cards 6 power and seeing as hes a 2* he wins if the attack is equal.

p.s op = overpowered and as far as i can see there isn't one here.
14/81
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Friday 18/05/2012, 13:08

Well I'm waiting til the prices drop to buy anything from this clan. Learned my lesson from the Berzerk.
15/81
Avirazer - Senior English
Friday 18/05/2012, 13:16

Wew new char... like this
16/81
Garlyle - Imperator - Den of Urban Masters English
Friday 18/05/2012, 14:39

The Frozn is still doing this? The Vortex really need to interrupt their actions.
17/81
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 18/05/2012, 14:53

OMG..
wth with Sah Brinak? 6 pillz is nothing to laugh at (yes, her pressure alone enough to give you a headache)
another reason to use SOA and SOB clan..
to add, she has 9 power (that's 90 attack + fury and gain 6 pillz back)
9/4 +4 pillz or 9/6 +3 pillz, choose how do you prefer to lose? against opp with pillz superiority or KO?

Ayah is an interesting choice, almost solid 9/7 which is makes her better than most of the card
of course the only downside is that she cannot be used in round 1
lose in round 1 with Tiwi Ld, hit hard with Sah Brinak in round 2, gain more pillz
then in round 3 or 4, destroy your opp with Ayah

Tihmpah: this one is also nice, without his bonus, he can make 6 life gap
with his bonus, that's 8/6 + 2 life!
IMO, UR really pushing it on this one

Titsouk: reminds me of Eadh.. you can Sue him without his bonus
omg.. all Frozn level 2 should not have a good stats like this.. it is pushing the boundaries too far

overall release: number of overpowered cards in one release are too damn high!
all of them are really really strong. it makes many clans become pale in comparison of Frozn
yes they have the downfall, but there are Ayah, Titsouk, Tiwi Ld, and Niqiloda which do not need their bonus to be usable
well, I saw a ban Hammer coming especially for Sah Brinak and maybe Ayah
18/81
littleloo RDN - Veteran English
Friday 18/05/2012, 15:21

Lol!!! i just got 250,000 clintz in the slots machine!!!!!! know i know what to spend my money on.....

Personally, i think Sah Brinak is the best or maybe even Ayah, but i'll have all four anyway!!!
19/81
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/05/2012, 15:22

Ayah: 7/5 confidence power and damage +2. Very interesting stats. I thought kalindra would have had this ability as an 8/6... But it seems that was Opd. This card puts more stability in type extended, but its still not quite enough cards for type extended.
10/10(and i might be a bit generous)

Sah Brinak, 7/2 +1 pillz per damage, I CALL OP'd!!! Seriously UR, don't tell me you're making another pillz clan... Junkz and Piranas are enough. In terms of review, this card has 7 power, so its stable. 2 damage, to be increased by 2, making 4 pillz gain. This becomes the 2nd survivor useful card...
12/10

Tihmpah, for 1 less damage, and an extra lifegain, you could use tiwi... You don't even need to win... Annuqa and Sah Brinak are both useful... He will eventually become cheap, so i'll wait to buy him then.
6/10

Titsouk 6/2 -2 opp power min 5 i believe. Really, its debateble on whether this is better than Ayzkub. And 8/4 with -2 opp power min 5? That is definitely useful. I can't really say which is better, as it would seem that with ability Titsouk is better, and without, Ayzkub... Just be careful with bonus...
9/10

As predicted, UR decided to give us 4 new Frozn. As I predicted, none of which were kalindra. They have only had 2 releases, yet 2 new abilities have come out, in just 14 day time span. Props UR, on the success on a new clan!
20/81
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/05/2012, 15:41

Weak release

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals