offline Boing Legend  
Friday 18/05/2012, 11:24

Tremors can be felt throughout the city. Sah Brinak and Timhpah are off on a destruction spree with their bombs and killer kicks and punches. Titsouk, armed with his super snowball canon machine gun, is trying to throw a headshot at every kid in town, while Ayah is busy squaring up to the other clans' most fearsome warriors. After the pathfinders, meet the Frozn’s demolition team!

Cancel

offline UR_Chaos Titan the courtyard of shadows
Friday 18/05/2012, 16:07

I don't see Sah Brinak being OP. throw a SOA out and you have a 7/2 3* like Nahi Cr. No SOA cards? You're screwed!

Cancel

offline lune323 Senior  
Friday 18/05/2012, 16:54

OMG this is the third week they do Frozn 1 week they come out next week Tiwi Ld come and this week come other 4 Frozn this is so weird

Cancel

offline Lafoote Titan Hip Hop Messiahz
Friday 18/05/2012, 16:56

Sah Brinak may even be a good splash.

Cancel

offline K1NG_PWN4GzZz Colossus TrAitorzZz
Friday 18/05/2012, 17:07

I really really like the new colouring and layout of the Frozn!!!
Swell!
smiley

Cancel

offline Lafoote Titan Hip Hop Messiahz
Friday 18/05/2012, 17:08

One other thing, is anyone especially fond of most Frozn art? Most of them look like Hanna Barbara characters to me.

Cancel

offline Britney fan Hero WHITE FIGHTERS
Friday 18/05/2012, 18:39

Omg when we we get a nromal card relse i am fed up with frozen!

Cancel

offline lightball20 Imperator  
Friday 18/05/2012, 20:21

@raptorbones
you should learn that lesson from any kind of new release, the cards are always uber high priced for the first few weeks

Cancel

offline mostDGK Senior UnaBombers
Friday 18/05/2012, 21:08

Stop being a bunch of cry babies. Frozn this Frozn that. Why are they getting yet another release. You've been playing this game far to long to understand that with a new clan UR releases 2-3 releases in a row of the new clan. That's 8-12 cards in total. Then every release after that for about 3-4 releases each one will include a Frozn card. This is done to balance the clan out with the others.

Cancel

offline Farxiga Colossus TRiNiTY
Friday 18/05/2012, 22:04

@mostDGK thank you for clearing that up with the rest of the confused noobs some body had to do it bro n thank you for doing it

Cancel

offline UM_Screx Imperator URBAN MADNESS
Friday 18/05/2012, 22:44

@neonattack, they do this with all new clans,

@lafoote, i don't think its quite so useful as a splash given Hawkins..

@selena fan, its just the beginning...

Cancel

Answer to this subject