Demolition team: Report!

Friday 18/05/2012, 11:24
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
81 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 18/05/2012, 11:24

Tremors can be felt throughout the city. Sah Brinak and Timhpah are off on a destruction spree with their bombs and killer kicks and punches. Titsouk, armed with his super snowball canon machine gun, is trying to throw a headshot at every kid in town, while Ayah is busy squaring up to the other clans' most fearsome warriors. After the pathfinders, meet the Frozn’s demolition team!
« Previous123456789Next »

81/81
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 31/05/2012, 22:31

I think Roots would benefit from a 7/7 poison 2 min 2...

Kalindra on the otherhand(judging by the previous leaders of newly added clans) is bound to be very strong(you know, unlike Eyrton and what not)...

Ongh, Dregn, and Cortez all had 8 power, so we might see that...
Maybe she will be a 6/4 +1 pillz per damage, though that is highly unlikely... I think an 8/8 backlash might add some fun, but i digress.

In terms of Vortex, i hope they get a good common/uncommon 4*, so that way the players low on funds can use them AND it stregthens mono for type extended. If UR wanted, i think people would be satisfied with a 7/2 support +1 life(basically Suzie), but it would help make a difference in the clan(x-odus and Dagg are highly priced, so best low priced 4* may be Lehrg or Kronnen and that 8/5 no ability(forgot name)). But that's just my oppinion on what id like to see tomorrow...

The other thing i thought i might bring up, is maybe we could get card support for Frozn survivor. Sah Brinak and tiwi are already support, but we might see more support for type standard, similar to Jungo in type extended survivor i guess. Vague comparison, but you get my point

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals