Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

The new show at Borgia's Palace is here at last!

Friday 25/05/2012, 11:02
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 25/05/2012, 11:02

Come and admire Bella Ld and her dancers in a show that won't fail to warm your heart! On the programme are feathers and frills a go go, legs held high in the air and sequins galore. All in all, everything needed to get a man’s full attention!
Bella Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before June 11th.
« Previous123456789Next »

41/87
chrisleech - Veteran - Comfort In Sound English
Saturday 26/05/2012, 08:06

YAY, I can finally get the legendary for my favorite clan (I wasn't around before the recent release Kreenk Ld)
42/87
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 26/05/2012, 10:35

@Death_1968xD Support means that the card gets the effect when the same clan members are in play. Take Dragheera from GHEIST. He's a 5/6 support power +1. This means that he gets +1 power for every card of the same clan including himself in your hand. So his power get's up to 9. The same works for the attack. Sammy is a support +2 attack card so he gets an attack of 8 when there are 4 sentinels in play in your hand. Together with his bonus he gets a boost of 16 attack putting him up to 22 attack. Hope this helps you in your planning against these cards!
43/87
xHaotyk - Master Română
Saturday 26/05/2012, 13:47

I want Scott Ld
44/87
BZwade15 - Veteran English
Saturday 26/05/2012, 15:59

@DUC-pwnage dragheera is a girl just letting you know lol
45/87
bilobob987 - Titan - -= Na Koa Lana Kila =- English
Saturday 26/05/2012, 17:38

Does anyone know when Lois Ld should be Rereleased
Or Travis because isnt dobbs the next rerelease
46/87
Dontfriendme - Titan English
Saturday 26/05/2012, 18:37

For the people that are complaining about this LD re-release: UR can release whatever they want, whenever they want. You are not entitled to whine or complain or cry about it. They don't have to release ANY LD's if they don't want to. If you already have it, you end up with free credits at the end. If you dont already have it, you get the card. There's no reason or need to complain.
47/87
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 26/05/2012, 18:48

All right, lemme see... I think we'll get dobbs next... Then scott... And then i'm not really sure, so lets go jaxx
48/87
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 26/05/2012, 20:16

If I'm not mistaken, Dobbs, Bonnie and Gail are fairly soon up for grabs. And either Bikini Joe or Lois. My records aren't quite as full as I'd hope them to be.
49/87
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 26/05/2012, 22:34

I'm just wondering, does anyone who use google chrome got this message:
UR would like to give you desktop notification: allow / deny

what is this means?
50/87
Mango {UE} - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Sunday 27/05/2012, 00:20

Hey guys! more shameless self promoting here but i thought you might wanna watch this vid! http://youtu.be/sHqiubDck5Y
its a review of Bella Ld on youtube and i would love for you guys to go check it out!

and if not thats alright too. you just might miss the best review of your life. or you save 4 minutes of it. your choice

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals