Need help just started!

Need help just started!
Saturday 23/06/2012, 08:05
hopefo - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Need help just started!
hopefo - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITEEnglish - Saturday 23/06/2012, 08:05

Okay I recently found an interest in the deathmatch mode and have began playing with my T2/Extended Pussycats deck.
I still need help if you could comment and rate here These cats make you go meOWWWW! I am still working on Yayoi and Louise.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
8H D-Sparky - Imperator English
Saturday 23/06/2012, 17:16

Baby Q is not strong enough for type 2

Baby Q ----> Ambre

overall your deck looks fine once you get Yaoi and Louise
3/11
hopefo - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Saturday 23/06/2012, 19:33

I don't like Ambre, she is to offense for my tastes, this deck is my double sided blade able to deal and take damage. I will put her in though when I get her to try her. Also what two cards should I switch out for Yayoi and Louise? I was thinking Baby Q and Veronica but if I use Ambre as well what should be the third card I take out, Clara?
4/11
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 24/06/2012, 11:44

Ok deck. I would personally change, when you can, Baby Q to Louise, Veronica to Yayoi and Diana to Morphun.
5/11
Monday 25/06/2012, 08:21

I switched Baby Q to Yayoi, when I get Louise I will switch Veronica. The thing is currently Veronica really forces a serious amount of pillz just to have there damage reduced or lose pillz anyway.
6/11
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 26/06/2012, 07:49

My advice is twofold: First, take the above advice. change Baby Q to Ambre. Secondly, get out of t2. It's a lame format, in which the person who draws Ambre beats the person who doesn't, and is lacking in strategy altogether. I strongly believe it is a dull game mode in which half the time the game is decided before it starts. If you want to play intelligently, play 25*. /endrant
7/11
Tuesday 26/06/2012, 18:43

Actually I win quite a few times against Ambre. I beat a guy who pulled Bloodh, Selma, Ambre, and dalhia. I also beat a deck with Kolos, Ambre, Herman, and Jackie Cr. And I beat a deck with Oraya, Ambre, Buck, and Fixit. I love t2 because t1 is even easier to lose right when it starts, lets say i get two 3* cards and 2 2* cards, my opponent gets a 5*, two 4* and one 3*. Who is going to win?
8/11
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 19:04

I use Morphun and beat Ambre a lot.
9/11
Thursday 28/06/2012, 23:43

And now that Ambre is banned things are going to be even easier, that is of course unless they start banning cards like in elo and i lose my Charlie and Yayoi.
10/11
Friday 29/06/2012, 16:56

I suspect they won't ban too many cards in DM.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals