Discover Deathmatch Standard!

Wednesday 27/06/2012, 11:02
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
108 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 27/06/2012, 11:02

From now on, you can play Deathmatch mode in Standard format; the rules and wins will be the same as in Extended format (to find out more about Standard format, click here). And, given the low number of players in Extended 25, we have decided to remove it from the list of formats available in Deathmatch mode. Finally, we have also decided to ban Ambre in Standard format and this will apply to all the different game modes. Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

51/108
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 20:45

If you guys can't win without amber then you guys don't deserve to win at all.....Ur is about using strategy and not massing + power to over powering your opponents.
52/108
BZwade15 - Veteran English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 20:48

(−_−;)why......just have at least 1 room for 25* only whats so hard about it?that room had no problems while the ones now have problems here and there, type 1 was fine how can u not see that. I dont like elo only play it to do ny job for the guild cant really use my fav cards now
53/108
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 20:48

Where am i supposed to play my smokey, Zatman, Arno, Arkn, Ulrich, Gil. Just to name a few of the characters that have no place in t2, get crazy penatlys in tourny's and are not allowed in elo. Not to mention T2 just is not a fun gametype to me.

It is not like I ever had the slightest bit of trouble finding a room of DM extended 25 players to play in.

Please UR, Bring back t1 dm.
54/108
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 21:11

Hmm... I missed T1.. and now the only place for T1 is gone
I didn't play much these days, but it feels nice to know that there is a "home" for T1 player like me who wants to play this nostalgic format

I wonder why they delete it? UR can keep it, even though it is low of players, this is what you called guard dog in boston matrix
they guard your base player from leaving the game since there is no "home" for them anymore

I think it is a good idea to have an extended 25 somewhere.. the new rule group 2, 24-31 stars does not reflect equal ground for everyone
some could use more, some could use less

IMO, 25 is the BEST format you can get
why? I tried it so many times by myself and with my friend
adding 1 stars to 25 stars deck (to 26) could make your deck almost without any weaknesses
that's why I really like 25 stars format
equal ground, and there is no way to make a perfect deck
55/108
TSP_Luffy - Hero - The Strawhat Pirates English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 21:27

Why don't just add it?
I hate this new transformation!
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
56/108
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 21:59

Just want to get some clarification here. Some players were talking as if 25*s were disappearing completely, not just from DM. Sorry if my post caused any confusion!
57/108
A Awso Cr - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 22:02

T1 Deathmatch was the last place you could use low star Elo banned cards without fear of penalties, please just bring it back and have 3 Deathmatch modes, what harm could that do!
58/108
8BA-LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 22:21

I don't comment on announcements often, but thank you for banning Ambre in Standard.
59/108
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 22:33

I'm glad to see people agreeing with me. The removal of the t1 deathmatch is a tragedy, as some cards are now truly obsolete. Also, it was my favorite game type. I'd slog through the dts just to be able to play my deathmatches - I enjoyed them.
60/108
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 27/06/2012, 22:35

No one played T1 for 2 reasons:
1) its broken and you get put into the T2 room where you face 40 star decks with your 25 stars, so you have no chance
2) its easier to get quick points in the T2 room with plenty of 1 or 2hko's.

And you are replaycing this with Standard which no one plays as its a rubbish format. I see no sence in this change, every deck you can play in the Standard format can be played in the extended format, this change is only taking something away from the game.

Why not actually ask the gamers what they want beforew making these changes and trying to push a format that no one wants on us?

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals