Discover Deathmatch Standard!

Wednesday 27/06/2012, 11:02
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
108 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 27/06/2012, 11:02

From now on, you can play Deathmatch mode in Standard format; the rules and wins will be the same as in Extended format (to find out more about Standard format, click here). And, given the low number of players in Extended 25, we have decided to remove it from the list of formats available in Deathmatch mode. Finally, we have also decided to ban Ambre in Standard format and this will apply to all the different game modes. Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12...4567891011Next »

81/108
Lethal Dosage - Veteran English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 14:01

I've never understood why people love/hate Ambre so much, if i see Ambre in someone elses deck i know how she will be used which makes it a lot easier for me to beat my opponent (i dont even own Ambre!). the only thing i see Ambre has over other leaders is the fear factor, and that's all just in your mind! man up, learn how players think and use your brain!

I've beaten General Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Guru Cr all with Ambre in their decks even when i've not had Eyrik; when i see those cards i know the player using them will be complacent
82/108
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 14:13

Banning Ambre bad move. Really bad move.
83/108
lalolooo - Imperator English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 14:30

Why making a card if you gonna ban it from all the modes?
84/108
-- Hades -- - Hero English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 15:04

@wats happenin +1
85/108
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn You English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:16

Why not just retire Ambre, and replace her with a new Leader that isn't nearly as offensive?
86/108
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:43

@Lethal Dosage +1
87/108
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 29/06/2012, 02:08

@lethal dosage -1000 You sir are wrong.
88/108
(BB) Shardy - Imperator - The Big Bang Русский
Friday 29/06/2012, 02:25

That's been a bad idea about removing DM Ext. 25 room. Why not have them (Ext. 25 and Standart format) both? You're low on money for additional server power? Just ask for them, and we'll support you! This is like "white or black", and it's boring. You look like our old grandparents with Alzheimer's disease, stubborn and short-minded. By the way, what makes you think that people are gonna play DM Standart more than DM Ext. 25? I'm not gonna play it. There are certain cards and certain decks that I wanted to play in DM Ext. 25 mode, and nowhere else. There lies a lot of work, of battles, of UR history here. You look like trying to abolish all that stuff, abolish our past. This looks like a crime!

On the other hand, I'm happy with Ambre ban in Standart. Look out now for Hugo with Uppers/Montana/Rescue or Eyrik for All Stars.
89/108
Nazara45 - Hero - Orlovi English
Friday 29/06/2012, 02:56

By removing T1 completely, UR is ruined, no more tactics or anything, only stupid brainless T2.. There is nothing more that can keep me playing UR now.. Elo is still my favorite game mode, but that's basically T1 without some additional cards, also no more casual battles without getting worried of losing Elo rating when losing battles.. Good job UR staff, good job!
90/108
Lethal Dosage - Veteran English
Friday 29/06/2012, 07:35

@--Lu Bu-- explain! im no mind reader sonny jim.

« Previous12...4567891011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals