Battle Points and QuickBattle Update

Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:13
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
130 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:13

A new updated version of calculating Battle Points is now available. We have also modified the matchmaking (QuickBattle) system to provide you with a more enjoyable gaming experience and more evenly balanced contests. All the information concerning these changes can be found in our FAQs.
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

11/130
Boing - Moderator - Clint Staff English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 17:18

We're sorry for the 4PM DT, some remaining bugs made the QB changes unavailable for a few minutes. It's now fixed. Also, we added some other features :

• Decreasing time for the rounds in DT : 60 second for the first round, -10 sec per round. Starting player for each round gets a 15 sec bonus.
• Some penalities have been added to characters in DT. You can find the list of these characters in The Game -> Games Modes -> Tourney, -> History, and in the FaQ.
12/130
Onihi - Hero Deutsch
Thursday 28/06/2012, 17:30

Sorry if its a trivial question but i couldn't find the reference.

is the penalitie -4point given after every caracter or you got -4 once. forexample: a deck has Ambre and Mona its -8point or -4 point

The other question is that, is this penalitie will given after to draw the caracter from the deck or if the deck contaion the caracters?

thanks and sorry if its trivial
13/130
Sabin18 - Imperator English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 17:31

The info on
http://www.urban-rivals.com/help/?category=0
and
http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=tournament
is still not updated. Why are there 2 pages containing the same info anyways?
And why isn't this info in the first post? The community could be served a lot better by doing so instead of 10 posts down and an hour later.
14/130
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint Staff English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 17:45

@Sabin : http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=tournament Is the old help page, it's still up but not all help links direct toward the new help page : http://www.urban-rivals.com/help/?category=0

Now, regarding the fact that the info should have been available when we first posted. Obviously you're right, we should have informed you as early as possible and the FAQ should have been updated right away, that was the plan but a few things went wrong and we had to correct them.

I hope you'll all enjoy the DT with these new rules
15/130
Lollop Cr - Titan - HKG English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 18:03

This change is much much better
while that last 2 week DT is all just about luck
2HKO every single game
so F**king boring

the new meta make u play more rounds and win more rounds
good job UR
16/130
Mango {UE} - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 18:10

So these new changes are they implemented as of right now?
17/130
tjlray88 - Titan - Perfect Defect Effect English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 18:41

Daily Tournaments: Characters with penalties

Some characters give a 4 points penalty at the end of each match in Daily Tournament. You can see the list of these characters below:
Group A ( - 10 points ):
GraksmxxT , DJ Korr Cr , Kiki Cr , General Cr ,Lyse Teria Cr , Vickie Cr , Ambre , Hugo , Jackie Cr , Marco Cr , Alec Cr ,Lamar Cr , Smokey Cr , Tanaereva Cr , Guru Cr , Caelus Cr , Eyrik ,Eklore , Morphun

Group B ( - 5 points ):
Kolos , Copper , Striker , Rolph , Emeth ,Oshitsune , Kerry , Shann , Gil , Ghumbo ,Marina , Naginata , Spyke , Slyde , Eddie ,Bonnie Ld , Sigma

Group C ( - 2 points ):
Rowdy , Sledg , Lou , Zatman , Ulrich , Ratanah, Hawk , Wee Lee , Toro , Yayoi , Shakra , Askai ,Dorian , Cliff

Sorry for asking. Does that means if i used one of the group A cards i would have a 4+10 points penalty or just 10 points?
18/130
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 18:56

The original change was heading in the right direction, this only improves upon it. Most of the -10 point penalty characters are effectively banned. Some of the -5 penalty guys are going to require deep thought weather to include or not. My only criticism is about the website. Why isn't there a regular page with rules that can be linked, instead of something people have to hunt for?
19/130
DUCmichaelpsv - Senior English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 19:22

I dont really like the new banns, but it also gives a nice challenge to seek a new good deck(luckily i ended 21st 2 dt's before this change )
20/130
RekoMara - Hero - .::ExtR3M NeWc0MeR::. English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 20:10

The Time Is Running Out!
5,4,3,2,1 Battle Time Out!
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals