Battle Points and QuickBattle Update

Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:13
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
130 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:13

A new updated version of calculating Battle Points is now available. We have also modified the matchmaking (QuickBattle) system to provide you with a more enjoyable gaming experience and more evenly balanced contests. All the information concerning these changes can be found in our FAQs.
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

91/130
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 04/07/2012, 16:42

@ElitePow: An extra colum in collection pro could work quite well.
92/130
xZurk - Veteran - Immortality English
Wednesday 04/07/2012, 19:31

The quick battle system still needs repairs in my opinion. One problem that has occured in DT's, standard and extended, is that I am constantly facing the same opponent. Also, the quick battle system fails to find a opponent at times; this is fustrating when playing in DT's because you can't be competitive if you can't fight opponents.

Thx UR for trying to make the game more fair. I hope you can do your best to streamline your updates! Thx again.
93/130
Dragon1der - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 08:49

@wolfwitness
Ah now that makes sense! How about 1/2 the penalty value if they lose against it and the entire penalty value if they win! Good bonus and penalty all rolled into one!
Very good idea. I doubt the staff will use it unfortunately
94/130
GinaWrite - Hero - LimeTrip PlayBook Guild English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 13:39

I agree with xZurk.

I am getting times of over 5 minutes where QuickBattle can't find an opponent while playing Tournament Standard.

Gina
95/130
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 17:00

Urban Rivlas is looking to make the quick battle work as best they can and to sort out the problems. If you get any problems which you think would help them to sort it out if they knew about it send a nice message to support using the green ? and include a screenshot.
96/130
Pillz-A-Lot - Imperator English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 17:36

I have been playing Tier 1 standard exclusively for the past week. People are noting that we fight the same opponents all the time, and the quickbattle system often fails to find opponents. Pretty sure that this is simply due to the lack of players in this Tier and Category. Too bad too because it's a great game mode.
97/130
Pillz-A-Lot - Imperator English
Friday 06/07/2012, 00:23

When your opponent rage quits, and the battle times out you should be awarded points for winning all remaining rounds. Time outs are at an all time high lately. Stop robbing our points.
98/130
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 06/07/2012, 09:00

Urban Rivals should advertise the tiers. Cause unless people come and read through all the posts and forum topics they'd never know that the tiers exist. Its not on the front page, it doesn't say anything on the menu where you change modes and the only place you might see it is if you dig through the game rules to find it. As far as most would know, its business as usual and going a T1 deck is just asking to run into 18-20* hands one after another. So most just run T2 decks nowadays so match making for lower tiers would be slow and not find matches or you end up fighting the same people over and over cause they are the only ones running low decks.
99/130
Alvantis - Titan - GA English
Friday 06/07/2012, 12:16

I'm playing with my 23* deck and last 2 games I was paired agains decks with multiple 5* and 4*. Please, do somethnig about it. It feels very unfair.
100/130
Alvantis - Titan - GA English
Friday 06/07/2012, 13:22

Edit: Even 3 times in a row.

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals