It’s Jive-Time in Clint City!

Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01

The nights when Moses plays at Borgia’s Palace are always amazing. All the big names in Clint City turn up to hear him play, especially when Jose Star is part of the line-up, accompanying him with his crooning melodies. It's even been known for Daqun to take part in the show, making the audience tremble in their seats with his "sadocupunture” act, while the other members of the troupe take advantage of the distraction to rob them blind. So, to emerge from one of these evenings unscathed, there's nothing like having a body-guard like Ward hg
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

11/87
Scruffel - Senior English
Friday 29/06/2012, 14:38

Yes, finally a dog for the Uppers and seems like a perfect replacement for Frankie Hi
12/87
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Friday 29/06/2012, 14:57

All 4 new new blood artwork are monstrous
sadly Berzerk doesn,t join
13/87
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 29/06/2012, 15:18

Lol, as soon as I mentioned no support - life.

All of them seem good, but im going to say that Moses was the star of the release. Better than Veccio...
14/87
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 29/06/2012, 16:05

Kind of surprised that this release had no Frozn in it. At only 13 characters, they could still use some serious reinforcements.
15/87
MadLampy_MoB - Legend English
Friday 29/06/2012, 16:36

@mrsmokey: yah... too much competition for ward and Daqun... why play him when you can use cards like C Wing and cyblhia.. and lets not even mention Freaks 5*

Moses.... beast... mono Montana will become Mona/Moses wherever possible

Jose Star... bye bye Wendel... no need for you any more
16/87
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 29/06/2012, 16:45

Moses might see use if Mona is banned but appart from that theres nothing which will go in my deck. (Appart from mabt Daqun in T2).
17/87
BZwade15 - Veteran English
Friday 29/06/2012, 17:17

Nightmare got Cutey nighmare is strong enough kenny get really annoying when ur at 9 pillz 15 health and they have Cutey 2
18/87
{UE}Cordova - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Friday 29/06/2012, 17:59

Weak release? I disagree. I would use all of them, except mayybe Ward hg sImply because of SOA (id probly switch him out for Drorb as needed). Daqun seems like one of the new fork cards; something bad happens no matter what you do
19/87
Ken HK - Master - - Nightmare International - English
Friday 29/06/2012, 18:00

Nightmare only strong AFTER they managed to WIN the round with their ability (+ Life) (+ Damage) (- Opp Life) (Poison)
But I prefer ability that HELP to WIN the round. Nightmare is lack of that. (+ Attack) (+ Power) (Stop: + X) (Support: + X)
There are only 2 cards in Nightmare with 8 Power and they are low Damage... ( Ielena & Azgroth )
Please help Nightmare get Stronger.
Kenny & Cutey are useless, 6 Power... weak against Stop Opp Ability, Damage Reducer, Power Manipulator, Attack Manipulator...
Even if they are 7 Power, they're still weak.
Next Next Friday, please release a Nightmare card that look like an Animated Armor (Ghost Warrior) with 5 Stars & RARE.
8 Power, 6 Damage, Ability is Protect: Power and Damage.
Thank you!
20/87
Tacovendor - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 29/06/2012, 18:00

So the Vortex stole wardog's dna so they could make a Wardog/Crystal clone thingy? Why would they steal dna from Wardog why not just go and make a Kolos/Crystal clone thingy? Kolos Crystal mutant thing would prolly look pretty interesting too would be my guess.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals