It’s Jive-Time in Clint City!

Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01

The nights when Moses plays at Borgia’s Palace are always amazing. All the big names in Clint City turn up to hear him play, especially when Jose Star is part of the line-up, accompanying him with his crooning melodies. It's even been known for Daqun to take part in the show, making the audience tremble in their seats with his "sadocupunture” act, while the other members of the troupe take advantage of the distraction to rob them blind. So, to emerge from one of these evenings unscathed, there's nothing like having a body-guard like Ward hg
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

31/87
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Saturday 30/06/2012, 08:14

What's up with Ward Hg's name ? On the card the H is capitalized but if you write it (Ward hg) it displays it with a h not H. Anyway, was it made like this on purpose or was it meant to be Wardhg ? Idk, seems like a slip-up to me.
32/87
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Saturday 30/06/2012, 11:13

@ steel _Hoa
It also seems that his name is actually spelt Ward'Hg, as seen on the banner on the front page :o
(if it auto links his name, it should have an apostrophe after the d).
33/87
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Saturday 30/06/2012, 17:18

@ Soundtrack : True, I saw that too ... gee, it sure is somewhat of a mess but I guess we could live with it if it won't be corrected although it'd be nice of it would.
34/87
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Saturday 30/06/2012, 20:02

Like the new Support: ability.
35/87
WildCard2180 - Legend English
Saturday 30/06/2012, 20:52

I have no clue how this can be considered a weak release. Moses is being seriously underrated. He's practically a three star mini Avola except that his damage can get past DRs. He's a staple three star as far as I'm concerned with only Mona being better. Jose Star is a staple as well. Daqun is a great card even if he does have stiff competition. The only card I can see being argued as week is the Vortex one.
36/87
Niravam - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 01/07/2012, 04:36

Support poison min 1 would b amazing
37/87
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Sunday 01/07/2012, 11:31

@ Hobbyman
With that in mind they may remake a support Sigma with reduced stats, and maybe a higher star.
38/87
Niravam - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 01/07/2012, 20:36

Hopefully its a support poison jellyfish in Jungo
39/87
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 01/07/2012, 21:42

@hobbyham, too amazing... Sometimes things get a little OP'd...
40/87
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 01/07/2012, 21:49

@hobbyham: Maby make it minimum 2 or 3.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals