It’s Jive-Time in Clint City!

Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 29/06/2012, 11:01

The nights when Moses plays at Borgia’s Palace are always amazing. All the big names in Clint City turn up to hear him play, especially when Jose Star is part of the line-up, accompanying him with his crooning melodies. It's even been known for Daqun to take part in the show, making the audience tremble in their seats with his "sadocupunture” act, while the other members of the troupe take advantage of the distraction to rob them blind. So, to emerge from one of these evenings unscathed, there's nothing like having a body-guard like Ward hg
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

41/87
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 02/07/2012, 01:59

@UM_AaaBattery, i wouldn't mind if it has 6 power. Maybe 7 in some clans...
42/87
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Monday 02/07/2012, 02:24

I wonder if UR actually gets its ideas from the people who play it? That would be cool. How about a protection power card for Nightmare or a poison min. zero for GHEIST.
43/87
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Monday 02/07/2012, 02:25

I meant min. 0
44/87
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 02/07/2012, 04:24

Hmm..
Jose Star: wow, nice card, there are so many (average) 2 stars card in Uppers
Jose Star is def in my list now

there is no clear winner here, your 2 stars staple is largely determined by your playstyle.
needs more damage? Gail Ld. need solid all around card? Jose Star is nice
SOB? Samantha, giant killer? Bianca

Daqun: hmm.. my opinion as usual, Freaks does not need a 5 stars
no matter how amazing his ability is, he is a big burden in a freak's deck
def not an ELO card, maybe more doable in DT

Daqun reminds me of Splata Cr but with different ability
great card for mind game. it is hard to predict if this card is bluff or for attacking purpose
but of course, he is too big for many freak's deck

Moses: hmm.. nice support card
high power, very good - opp life ability, but lack of ability to KO
he is Oxen in Montana.
7/6 in Montana is very very dangerous
def staple in mono Montana from now on

ward hd, wow, this guy is nice
high power, damage = opp damage and defeat pillz makes him looks really dangerous
however he is only the third choice after Cyb Lhia and C Wing
Cyb Lhia possess more threats and good for mind game
C Wing double defeat is hard to resist too
hmm.. I am tempted to put 4 level 2 Vortex in a deck (and 17 stars in another half)
Cyb Lhia, C Wing, ward hd and Neloe
2 attackers and 1 DR and 1 - life
and all of them can gain some pillz back
this half might be better than pussycat half deck
45/87
Monday 02/07/2012, 07:05

@tanto89, its good... Until you meet GHEIST and Roots.

I'd say that ward hd can be useful. Cyb Lhia can be strong, but it can be flawed sometimes. If you go first on first turn, and the opp has soa, lets think this through. If you play her then, your opp can stop it. If they play soa next turn, Cyb Lhia will only be useful next turn, in which she would only inflict 3 impact. The other flaw is paired with courage. First turn of fight, say you go first. Sure you can play Cyb Lhia then and get 7 impact, though that will mean that our courage card, possibly x-odus, will have 1 other turn to get in his ability. Ward hd however can be played whenever need be in the fight. Against soa they are the same, so ward hd may be better compatible to certain player prefferance. Personally, I don't like the idea of relying on a poison to win my match, so he might be better suited than Cyb Lhia for me. They are both 2*'s, so they won't be my main tactic cards in a deck I may make with them. They both are very good, so it really doesn't matter(for example, lets compare them to some La Junta. Bonus is typically better I think most would say. Cyb Lhia vs Wardog, is simple. Poison 2 min 4 is significantly better than 1 damage. Bonus works well with it. Compared to Laura, ward hd is also good. For 1 less damage I believe, we go down a star. Damage isn't really that important anyway because of ability)... Vortex 2*'s are just getting very superior to a lot of other clans...
46/87
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Monday 02/07/2012, 11:36

I think its really weird that cards like ward' hg come into play, mainly because of Otto. Otto has 1 less power, same stars and damage yet in a generally ''weaker'' clan. So it leaves the question. why is a stronger version of Otto in a ''stronger'' clan like Vortex even though Otto isn't an old card....
Imo, it should have been the other way around, oh well.
47/87
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 02/07/2012, 12:54

@tititoro:
yeah, Ward hd can be used in any round (I don't have enough space to put it down because the 1500 characters limit)
of course both have plus and minus

for me, Cyb Lhia poison is gold especially when you draw low stars hand
that card is scary in round 1 and 2, very good for bluffing which is nice for a level 2 card
your opp usually needs to think twice before calling Cyb Lhia as bluff. one hit from her and boom, that's potentially another 6 damage
if Cyb Lhia could draw out opp SOA, then it is actually nice, 2 stars that worth to be stopped? that means this card has very high threat in early round

Ward hd is good for all rounds depending on the situation
he has potential to destroy opp high level card.
for example, you will not be afraid against Askai since you know you will have 7 damage (and pillz back if you lose)

the only flaw that Ward hd you need to match him against high damage card. usually this is kinda hard to do
it depends on your opp hand, if they have low starred deck, then it might pose a problem, your Ward hd's damage in that match might not reach 4 damage

both do flawed against SOA (become 8/1), but they are two stars cards we cannot expect more than that
48/87
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 02/07/2012, 17:20

@Soundtrack-HW: Ottos bonus means that his ability can't be stopped where as Ward hg can be stopped easaly by stopp opp ability. So Otto is given 1 less power as a disadvantage where as Ward hg's disadvantage is hes weak to stop opp: ability.
49/87
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Monday 02/07/2012, 17:32

Dozens of cards are over powered but still any abiliy is possible like support opp. power min 3 or protection pillz or even support power and damage
50/87
Monday 02/07/2012, 18:47

@Tanto89, yeah, I gotta say that Cyb Lhia is more useful, simply because a 2* that can pretty much win fights in and of herself is exceptionally useful. If you should use her, you should really have an ability stop counter. For example, lets assume you should go first on the first round. If they have a stop, and you play her first round, they can use their stop to counter... Which although it does clear up for your other cards, you have an 8/1 which is going to be a waste of a card pretty much. But lets say we wait a turn. If they play their stop then, lets say we have Karen. We can play her then, and get her useful effect. Knowing this, they may just pill out, or 1 pill, either allowing an easy 5 life manip, or pill gap. A good deck to try out could be Cyb Lhia, C Wing, Deea, Dagg, Karen, Robb Cr, Marina, and Quinn. If you however don't care for attack countering, Deea-> x-odus, Quinn-> Nathan. There are lots of potential combos All Stars and Vortex could create, be it poison and life, or raw stat destruction. Either way, I'd agree... Cyb Lhia beats out ward hd...

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals