Changes to characters banned in ELO

Monday 06/08/2012, 12:33
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 06/08/2012, 12:33

The list of ELO banned characters has been updated.See below for an overview of the changes made.

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Spyke (Berzerk)
- Lehane (Sentinel)
- Draheera (GHEIST)
- Lea (Rescue)
- Elvira (Rescue)

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Kerry (Rescue)
- Sledg (Rescue)
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

31/155
CoR Shade - Imperator English
Monday 06/08/2012, 15:57

32/155
Whill-0-Whisp - Master English
Monday 06/08/2012, 15:57

As a Piranas player I say re-ban Sledg plz Rescure really needed Kerry so I think putting her back was a good choice.

I don't really get why Draheera was banned, GHEIST doesn't have a lot of high powered cards as it is. I was never that scared when i had to face her.
33/155
Whill-0-Whisp - Master English
Monday 06/08/2012, 16:02

As a Piranas player I say re-ban Sledg , I think bringing Kerry back was a good choice though.

I really don't get why Draheera was banned,GHEIST doesn't have a lot of high power cards and I think she is pretty balanced for a four star.
34/155
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 06/08/2012, 16:02

Honestly I get all but Draheera. When was the last time she was even banned by the ELO community? All it does though is kill mono GHEIST decks. I was wondering when Spyke was going to get his comeuppance. I had messaged UR and asked if Spyke is allowed in ELO, why not Caelus Cr? Spyke is actually harder to beat than Caleus as it took a card with 11 power to equal him, while for Caleus Cr it only took at card with 9 power, plus All Stars could control Caleus, all but Robb Cr cannot control Spyke.
35/155
-Fahim- - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 06/08/2012, 16:05

Last time when you perma-banned Arkn and Toro, you un-banned Uranus.

NOW you also perma-ban Draheera, and GHEIST get nothing but Mok to cover the slack?
Something not right....
36/155
(BB) Shardy - Imperator - The Big Bang Русский
Monday 06/08/2012, 16:14

I don't understand the ban of Draheera. You banned Rolph (he is unfair, really, I admit, but this ban weakened GHEIST, anyway), then Toro (almost as bad as Rolph, but slightly weaker; great card for 4* slot, more stable than Draheera). That's the ban I can live with. But you also banned Arkn, the strongest 2* of GHEIST. You released Mok, which is good, but falls shortly before Arkn (I would use them both). Without Arkn, there was only one reason to play mono GHEIST deck. This is Draheera. And now we don't have a reason to play mono GHEIST deck. Because we don't have a chance to win, I guess.

You banned three great GHEIST cards and released only Klaws (good enough) and Mok (sorry, I won't play 4* with 6 Power and Poison 1), which is, I repeat, weaker than Arkn (you also released Jaxx Ld, which is... worse than Methane, actually). And on the other hand you seems to raise Rescue (by unbanning Kerry and Sledg, after banning Lea and Elvira though, also released Buckler, their best 3*, which was long awaited), and Roots (by releasing Gretchen, Tuck only for banning Arno). These two clans suffered from the bans, and need to be restored. But why do you do that by lowering GHEIST? Is that GHEIST the most powerful clan in ELO, with almost constant ban of Leviatonn?

I put a lot of money in this game, and now I feel like I was cheated because now I have to play cards like Kirsten and Morlha.

By the way, see you in constant voters' ban, Sledg. Guess Kerry will join you.
37/155
0 Kerry - Titan - E X C A L I B U R
Monday 06/08/2012, 16:26

Kerry
38/155
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Monday 06/08/2012, 16:29

Lea and Lehane!? NOOO!!!
Man, I hate you ppl sometimes.
39/155
0 Duc Hoax - Imperator - Dutch Urban Crew English
Monday 06/08/2012, 16:31

I get why Kerry and Slegd get unbanned. But Why not unban Arkn, Ulrich, Arno or Lou and Striker?

Those cards are not OP.
40/155
XCap Wild - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 06/08/2012, 16:39

Applause

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals