The End is Nigh!

The End is Nigh!
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
86 messages
The End is Nigh!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39

Any self-respecting proclamation of the end of the world needs a presaging prophet. And this time round it’s Lakit banging his drum and chanting about a terrible event due to take place before the year's out. Perhaps Clover will explode the world’s most destructive bomb, or will Dr Falkenstein put together an army of killer zombies with super human powers? In any case, his latest prototype, Bill, is not particularly scary with his trowel for a weapon...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added.Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456789Next »

41/86
asdrewq128 - Veteran - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 01:40

Wtf happened to Frozn
42/86
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 04:12

They were currently freezed by the admins
43/86
H0m3Boi - Guru - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 05:00

I believe that UR is going to be releasing a whole bunch of Frozn next release just to really boost the clan up and make more people want to use them cause lets be honest it's not looking that great for them. They may have a few cards that are good with their bonus but that's when you can manage to activate it which makes you very predictable. Those are my personal opinions (although I do love the whole clans idea).
44/86
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 11:18

Lakit - Pretty lackluster tbh. People are better just sticking to Jautya and Murray if they need healers.
Clover - She''s pretty much Uranus in the Pussycats, all the more reason to get her.
Bill - Hmm... If this guy took 2 life instead of just 1 he would have been way more desirable.
Dr. Falkenstein - Sure this guy has to compete with Jay and Jay for a deck spot on lower star formats but the good doctor here is pretty good and it doesn't hurt to give Skeelz some more variety.
45/86
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 12:41

4 weeks without Frozn 4 cards in a release.
thats what i'm hopin for
46/86
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 14:03

Lakit doesn't seem bad, just risky. His ability could work if he's synchronised with good DRs (Uranus, GraksmxxT, etc) that prevent him from being KO'ed. In comparison to Jautya and Petra, he's a bit less stable and more risky but if played in the right situation he can work off fine.

Clover's really useful, great job . She would have been much more useful in the past, but with a lot of -Life, Poison, Protectionamage going on, she might lose out since her 6 power does not help much in winning the round if she really needs to. Aside from that, however, -5 damage with full ability/bonus in place is something respectable and can easily disrupt the "brute-force" strategies that a handful of players use.

I'm guessing Bill is like the "buffer" to balance out New Blood releases so that the 20 credits don't always promise great cards. Calling him a "beginner's card" is putting it too nicely since he really has no use and is rather redundant, reminds me of Endo with a mediocre and almost useless ability. Maybe he may find use when played in the last round with Sylth?

Dr Falkenstein is the star of the release. I would say Sasha is better in a sense that +3 damage is not worth 2 stars but this card is trule a threat. He's Raeth or Tuck with double the ability at the expense of having a bonus that isn't needed most of the time. The only problem I see is that he cannot perform KO's with most of the clan members but I believe that's the only thing that'll keep him from an Elo ban.
47/86
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 14:23

I recall an admin saying that they saw very little use from many of the early Vortex cards due to the rapid releases (Dagg replaced Lehrg, C Wing replaced Neloe and so on). I think they are releasing Frozn cards more passively to prevent this from happening.
48/86
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 15:05

Bill : better of Embolt. Good combination : tsubname plus Bill
Clover- good job UR
Dr. Falkenstein - new super abillity
Lakit - great art and great card , somebody say he is bad, but I think he is great with DR cards, especially in ELO
49/86
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 11/08/2012, 16:45

It's an OK release I guess

Lakit: IMO, not bad, but I don't really like him
sure he is strong, he will punish any low damage deck with his superior heal (esp coupled with DRs)
but his maximum really bugs me. 7 is really low for a healer, however the trade off is that if your opp cannot do 5-7 damage in a round, your health will stay healthy at 7 life
in ELO, he will face same problem with other Sakrohm = SOA
and then, even with health at 7, you still need to maintain it, 4 damage from Lakit means you still need another 4 damage to make your opp lower than 7 life
while outside ELO, there will be too many cards that can deal 7+ damage

Clover: wow, this card is nice
I can't believe it, we get another -5 damage min 1 (even though it is in Pussycats)
Ella does not even come close to this since her DR is -4 damage min 2
with this card, I don't even think we need Pussycats 4 and 5 stars cards
Brittany / Lucy, Clover, Cherry and Muze
this small deck really pack a punch

Bill: this card is sucks, sure minimum 0 is nice, but -1 life is very meh
Nightmare got some good level 2 cards and I don't think anyone would use him except for newbie

Dr Falkenstein: 7/5 -16 att min 8
wow, nice solid card, a card that I waited for very long time
this card def staple in mono deck
Jay is nice for damage, however Dr Falkenstein will have easier time to win than Jay
50/86
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 03:03

Things UR is forgetting:

Since the Ulrich ban Piranas have no DR.
Since Robb became Robb Cr, the All Stars are lacking a decent 3 star...Nathan didn't fix a thing.
Berzerk have no DR....Period, not to mention this clan is officially dead in Elo with the ban on Spyke.
Sentinel need more 2 stars....even more so now that Lehane is gone.
Junkz mono elo are really lacking a nice damaging 3/4 star. Or, or they could unban Rowdy?
Sakrohm contuine to be the only clan with attk manipluation to not have a decent SOA. Hawk, Jackie Cr, Fuzz, Cliff, and Lyse Teria Cr are some of the most fearsome cards. Where is the love for Sakrohm?
Lastly in general I never see the Ulu Watu clan in Elo, they need a really nice card to bring them back into the meta.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals