The End is Nigh!

The End is Nigh!
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
86 messages
The End is Nigh!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39

Any self-respecting proclamation of the end of the world needs a presaging prophet. And this time round it’s Lakit banging his drum and chanting about a terrible event due to take place before the year's out. Perhaps Clover will explode the world’s most destructive bomb, or will Dr Falkenstein put together an army of killer zombies with super human powers? In any case, his latest prototype, Bill, is not particularly scary with his trowel for a weapon...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added.Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456789Next »

51/86
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 03:39

New abilities!!! -2 plus 2 damage
52/86
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 05:53

@1san:
Nightmare and Piranas, for very long time didn't have good DR
you can say it is their signature, actually we are lucky to have one (even though it is banned)
everyone knows that if Piranas got a DR, they will become really powerful

Robb Cr is not "decent" he is very good (that's why you will no satisfied with other "decent" All Stars cards
Karen with solid stats and as anti SOA is decent
Randy with 6 damage is very good
Nathan which as strong DR is decent
even Kang with his - att and - power is decent
you should lower your expectation of a "decent card" if not you will be disappointed a lot because UR cannot give you a decent card

Berzerk got defeat + life, which works similar to DR, and they are still new, hopefully they will get one

more Sentinel 2 stars? like I said before, you should lower your expectation
before Lehane comes out, we need to use Rebecca or Aurelia for the 2 stars spot
now you got Tobbie, Morgan, and Kyle, not enough?

Junkz is never meant to be a clan with high damage
they have very good power and ability, it should be balanced by lack of damage, that's pretty normal (Esp for 3 and 4 stars)

you forgot that only Sakrohm that being blessed by two best DR in the game, graks and Uranus
remember not every clan should have what the other clans have

well, Ulu Watu ELO is just.. sucks
they are like Junkz, pure power, lack of damage
I think UR wants to make Ulu Watu as T2 clan, very strong 5 stars, lack on the other areas
53/86
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 18:50

Some of the best art I've seen.
54/86
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 19:06

@tanto no a defeat + life is nothing like a DR, yea in the 1st 2rnds its helpful but in the 3rd in 4th it wont save u from being knocked out
Ex: Round 3 u have 3 life left your opp can knock u out and u have a dr like Nathan, u dnt get knocked out BUT if u have a card like Tiwi Ld u lose BIG DIFFERENCE
55/86
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 22:09

@EZwinning
No, they are alike given that they have the same function. There's the small difference of one saving you from KO and other affecting all the cards at full power, even if they are Carter or Praxie or a 2 damage wonder.
56/86
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Sunday 12/08/2012, 23:48

@thoazol lol last time i checked saving from a ko isnt a small difference when it comes to the last 2 rnds
57/86
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 13/08/2012, 00:25

@EZwinning:
well, they are almost the same in sense that they stop your life from being reduced

however both have differences (that's why I said they have "similar" function, not 100% same)

DR could reduce opp damage and save you from being KO'ed from pure damage
however they have minimum, and does not work against protection damage or - life card (or even poison)

on the other hand, defeat + life, while it cannot save your from being KOed
it does help your to have healthy life points
it works against any damage (except the one that will make you KO), it works against protection damage, - life and poison
it is also useful to punish your opp which use low damage card (for example they use Spiaghi, throw away your Lola and you gain 2 life points)

I know they have these differences that's why I said I hope they will get one
58/86
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 13/08/2012, 20:31

So, we DO hyave extended time for the missions to 26th instead of 24th or is it a bug in a mission display?
59/86
yummy12345 - Veteran - XiongDang English
Tuesday 14/08/2012, 08:07

@1san
not try to pick a fight on you, and i found it funny, seems to me in your eyes, if cards are not broken, they are not good.
Nathan is a very decent card, along with Randy, Karen, let me remind you that 1300+ elo is very soa heavy.
Sentinel needs more 2*? What about Tobbie, Morgan, and Kyle? I guess they are not brokenly good.
Ulu Watu got Eddie, which I think brought back Ulu Watu a long way.
And I dont see a problem when Sakrohm missing a decent soa, if all clans have the soa, sob, DR and etc, then whats differentiating the clans are purely their bonuses, and what about the ones with the same bonus? Now that's boring.
60/86
el gran gordo - Titan English
Wednesday 15/08/2012, 21:22

Just adding to tanto's comment regarding +life defeat abilities. They DO help you survive a KO that is a result of life drain--which dr may not do.

For example, 4 life left, get hit by Praxie. Use Lola and you are still alive. Use a DR, and you lost.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals