No opponent was found for 23 minutes
Monday 20/08/2012, 06:42
panicgas - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
No opponent was found for 23 minutes
panicgas - Senior English - Monday 20/08/2012, 06:42

Hey
sometimes i play in daily tournament, and i have got the descend ranking but after a while the system could not find any opponent , i press the retry for nearly 20 minutes , but i receive a message "no opponent found for quick battle". my deck has 23 stars.
what should i do?
« Previous12Next »

11/12
MobiusWyrm - Colossus - Second 2 None English
Sunday 30/09/2012, 02:22

When playing in the daily tournaments, I am in the Standard room, and I haven't seen this problem, except when I was running an 18* Deck (level 1). I was testing the format, and saw that it was slow. Rather than assuming that the game was flawed, I assumed there weren't many players with decks in level 1, and upped to a 25* (level 2). I have not seen as many problems with not finding a match almost immediately, occasionally I will get a notification that nobody was available, but it is not frequent.

If you are trying to alert the staff to a problem with the Daily Tournament, you may want to consider including specific information. The Format, the Star Count (or level), and a report of your battle history for the tournament.
12/12
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 11:14

I tried a DT this morning in the standard room, and for the first 20 mins , I found just 60 players, and sometimes, it took more than 10 mins to get an opponent in battle.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals