Angels and Demons

Angels and Demons
Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
117 messages
Angels and Demons
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22

The girls of Clint City are exceptional but some of them are a lot sweeter than others. Take Fanny, the Ulu Watu ice-creamer seller: she’s always there to bring you pleasure and ensure you have what you need to stay cool in the midday sun. Ellie is more of a day-dreaming nature lover and wouldn't hurt a fly. But beware of La Junta nurse, Milena. She's the type of girl who can emerge as sole survivor of a zombie infestation with just the help of some everyday knives. As for Tsuka, you’d be better off steering clear of her village unless you absolutely have to, or you might end up as an icicle…
Get these characters in the shop's packs 5 new missions have been added.
Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

101/117
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 00:12

Hb a god titan giant demigod clan?
102/117
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 00:52

I recall having thought of the same idea as, "next:" in the past, though I called it, "pass:" instead. The cool part I would think would be for 2*'s to strengthen other cards. The idea of pass can get quite powerful though, like even pass damage + 1 can make quite a difference for cards like Zhu Tang or Cutey(or any +1 life/pillz per damage that is not Frozn). Who knows, that may be the best part.
103/117
Uvaria - Imperator - HKG English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 04:49

OK I have made some stupid idea about the +Attack = 2*pill used. It's exactly same as +power ability. I originally thought it may be able to counter the -power ability but my brain didn't work quite well at that moment.

Woah I am surprised that many have discussed about the "Next" ability. I am really sorry that I didn't make it clear and confused a lot of people. I think Nacho had given a really clear explanation and thanks Thoazol for explaining throughout the discussion. As Tititoro stated that it could give a very strong synergy to some cards/combo, I don't think it will be overpowered. Don't forget that you need to win with the first card without ability to help you to win the round (and you can make it only having ordinary base stats to balance things out). In the case you stated, I think Timber can do a much better job instead of the "Next" card as you can enjoy the +1 damage without winning the first round, will you think Timber is too powerful? Anyway, I still think this ability is valid and can bring quite much fun to the meta.
104/117
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 05:59

"Next" is a really good idea, and I would love to see it, both as an ability and alongside a clan bonus.
105/117
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 14:32

Next could be the one bonus that can work with another bonus. Imagine a Rescue with +2 power added on.
106/117
0_NastyNacho - Imperator - TrAitorzZz English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 15:58

Or General with 2 more damage
107/117
Thunderstrykes - Hero - The Urban Renegades English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 20:50

I'd like to see an ability that affects Fury, like Cancel Fury or Fury: Opponent Life -3. So many people 1 pill for the first 3 rounds just to fury their only good card last for maximum effect, especially those Life per Damage abilities.
108/117
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 23:11

Backlash: Fury = +1 rather than +2
109/117
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Friday 31/08/2012, 02:28

Wb protection attack?
110/117
Towkay - Imperator - Perfect Defect Effect English
Friday 31/08/2012, 20:28

WTB> Decent 2 star damage Sakrohm card.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals