Angels and Demons

Angels and Demons
Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
117 messages
Angels and Demons
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22

The girls of Clint City are exceptional but some of them are a lot sweeter than others. Take Fanny, the Ulu Watu ice-creamer seller: she’s always there to bring you pleasure and ensure you have what you need to stay cool in the midday sun. Ellie is more of a day-dreaming nature lover and wouldn't hurt a fly. But beware of La Junta nurse, Milena. She's the type of girl who can emerge as sole survivor of a zombie infestation with just the help of some everyday knives. As for Tsuka, you’d be better off steering clear of her village unless you absolutely have to, or you might end up as an icicle…
Get these characters in the shop's packs 5 new missions have been added.
Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

21/117
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 24/08/2012, 14:19

Finally Frozn gets a card but it is a shame that it is only 1 after all them weeks without Frozn.

Fanny looks like a great card and will surely help ula wata.
Ellie would have been good if she didn't get changed to courage.
Tsuka is better now without the dr but still better 4 stars in Frozn.
Milena is great.

Nice release.
22/117
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Friday 24/08/2012, 14:24

Changes gimped this release.
The first and long awaited DR of Frozn turned out to not be a DR after all.
Poor Ellie. Something really spectacular that turned out to be incredibly mundane.

And then a question.
Is there a delay of new releass in the cards being available in the NB packs? I ask because out of 9 NB packs I didn't get a single new release?
I was able to scrounge a Haaken, tons of others and a Kalindra and even a Clover but no new release?
23/117
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 24/08/2012, 15:50

Changes seem good, honestly.

Ellie's courage is due to her SoA. She hits through DR and gaps for up to 10 in fury, which is a loooot. To put things in perspective, she gaps as well as XU52 or Wardom in fury. She went from being great to... Still being great, just a little more manageable. Half-deck her with Vortex and make your opponents cry!

Tsuka is a monster, but in a good way. She is a potential 9/9 (with a long list of rules and restrictions,) but is solid in most situations. She gives someone running Frozn a damage threat with good power that can hit on the first turn. I like her better this way. Not every clan needs a ton of DR.
24/117
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Friday 24/08/2012, 16:17

@ ghelas
Ellie wasn't even close to op with Soa, compare her to Pan, Cutey, and even Ernst and she fits in nicely, beating some while coming close behind others. Now, only useful for half the battle, people will go with Craho for the versatility. She was a really nice addition, with great artwork, now she seems pretty slack, with ofc the nice art.
I dont mind the Frozn change though, and it doesn't seem like she would have been used to often as a 4 star dr - especially in elo. (not that im a pro xD) The potential 9/9 or 7/7 should still appeal to Frozn players
25/117
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/08/2012, 16:28

People think Frozn need a DR just because they have revenge based bonus... Which doesn't make any sense... Frozn is all about overpowering the opponent and inflicting maximum damage... If they get a DR they would be OP as hell... Besides, they have Tiwi Ld, don't they??? So no more whining about Frozn not having a DR, OK?
26/117
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Friday 24/08/2012, 16:31

A good ability for Ellie = Revenge + 2 damage and power....that way we can finally replace Noodile Cr.
27/117
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 24/08/2012, 16:49

I think they gave Ellie courage because of Rosen. 2* less for one less damage. Sounds like a super-fair trade off to me.
28/117
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 24/08/2012, 17:35

@ Soundtrack-HW:
I don't think you're seeing the big picture...

Pan is affected by DR.
Cutey is affected by DR.
Ernst is just utterly incapable of winning rounds unless you take a huge gamble with him. And if that gamble doesn't pay off, what do you do? Resign?

Ellie isn't bad at all. She's just not the utter powerhouse she initially appeared to be, which is good. Do you really want to fight a mono Roots draw with 2 attack manip, 1 DR, and a Courage-less Ellie? I don't.
29/117
0 Sykies - Hero - Open Casket Português
Friday 24/08/2012, 17:38

@Thoazol
And who said Rosen was good ?
People use it because they don't have more usable 5* cards in Roots (Ojibway isn't very decent).
Look at Pan !
Ellie was good, not OP.
30/117
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/08/2012, 17:45

@ghelas
but the Frozn do need a good dr. or great defeat cards!

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals