Angels and Demons

Angels and Demons
Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
117 messages
Angels and Demons
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22

The girls of Clint City are exceptional but some of them are a lot sweeter than others. Take Fanny, the Ulu Watu ice-creamer seller: she’s always there to bring you pleasure and ensure you have what you need to stay cool in the midday sun. Ellie is more of a day-dreaming nature lover and wouldn't hurt a fly. But beware of La Junta nurse, Milena. She's the type of girl who can emerge as sole survivor of a zombie infestation with just the help of some everyday knives. As for Tsuka, you’d be better off steering clear of her village unless you absolutely have to, or you might end up as an icicle…
Get these characters in the shop's packs 5 new missions have been added.
Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

31/117
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/08/2012, 17:52

I do think Tsuka is good tho.
as i have said before the Frozn need someone who can hit hard on the first turn. that way you can activae Ayah and deystroy your opponent even in elo!
Tsuka will always be overlooked tho and when it comes to it that's good. because she'll be cheap for the guys like me who se her potential
yeah a dr would be great and so would another card in this release.
but with all the changes admins, and creators are making we could have more Frozn by friday.
32/117
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 24/08/2012, 18:23

@Sykies
Pan has marginally weaker bonus than Ellie, so it's perfectly fair, especially since Ellie has potential for +5 life. I agree on the good but no op part, I'm just saying that the staff had a valid excuse to fix her ability.
33/117
Sykies - Hero - lord Guild Português
Friday 24/08/2012, 18:33

@Thoazol
I don't think that.
SOA can be better than SOB in some occasions but it is not in others.
Ellie can give us 5 of life but can give 1 too if we go against a reducer (Pussycats). That don't happen with Pan because it has solid stats AND a power that don't depends on the power.

I think staff wasn't very well when changed Ellie's ability. We have A LOT of good 3* cards in Roots so this card will not be used at all in ELO. I just can see Standard for the future of Ellie.
34/117
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Friday 24/08/2012, 18:33

"@ghelas
but the Frozn do need a good dr. or great defeat cards!"

Hi I'm Tiwi Ld and I don't think we've met.
35/117
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 24/08/2012, 18:42

@Sykies
I'm not gonna go into the Soa V Sob argument, since it's a neverending fight. Yes, Pan is more solid overall, but that alone doesn't automatically mean that Ellie is bad. Almost the same as when someone deemed Andy Ld useless because of Praxie.
36/117
CHR0 - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 24/08/2012, 18:49

I'm only happy with Fanny
37/117
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 24/08/2012, 19:33

It angers me how Roots get mainly 3* releases, of which they already have enough, and mainly life manip related, and never very good. what has happened to make GHEIST deserve the likes of Draheera while Roots get stuck with Tuck?
38/117
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 24/08/2012, 19:53

Stuck with Tuck? Tuck is a very good card, definitely just a shade below Ratanah. And Ratanah is on par with Draheera.
39/117
Sykies - Hero - lord Guild Português
Friday 24/08/2012, 20:27

@Thoazol

I'm not saying Ellie's bad but compared with other cards from other clans it is nothing special for a clan that has a lot of good 3* cards.
Compare it with Ernst. Ellie has 1 more of power and so what ? Do she need courage because of that -.- ?
40/117
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 24/08/2012, 21:27

It's not about SoA vs SoB, it's about the fact that SoA cards *do* go through most DR, and SoB cards *do not.* So an LPD with SoA > an LPD with SoB. At the end of the day, how hard a card can gap matters. Think about what happens when Cutey beats Spiaghi, for example. Now think about what happens when Ellie beats Spiaghi.

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals