Angels and Demons

Angels and Demons
Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
117 messages
Angels and Demons
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22

The girls of Clint City are exceptional but some of them are a lot sweeter than others. Take Fanny, the Ulu Watu ice-creamer seller: she’s always there to bring you pleasure and ensure you have what you need to stay cool in the midday sun. Ellie is more of a day-dreaming nature lover and wouldn't hurt a fly. But beware of La Junta nurse, Milena. She's the type of girl who can emerge as sole survivor of a zombie infestation with just the help of some everyday knives. As for Tsuka, you’d be better off steering clear of her village unless you absolutely have to, or you might end up as an icicle…
Get these characters in the shop's packs 5 new missions have been added.
Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

81/117
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 28/08/2012, 16:43

I'm gonna backtrack a bit to the Elektrozoa part.
A) It's not a zombie outbreak but rather something like a nuclear reactor blowing up and causing mutations in people, some of them just possessing zombiesque traits like desire to bite people or weird skin tones.
B) It's the work of another character who can make zombies who escaped my memory the first time; Dwain Cr. And the said zombies are in reality cards that have gone Cr in the past or their relatives as they live in the peaceful retrement home of Elektrozoa.
82/117
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Tuesday 28/08/2012, 16:57

Religious fanatics!
83/117
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 28/08/2012, 17:38

@Uvaria
maybe off topic but Milena start it
can i know what the bonus of the clan is?
If u say our world
the bonus will be
backlash: -2 pill
84/117
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 01:24

Clan Name: Archwing
Info: Clan full of angles, unicorns, holy creatures, and parody's greek gods.
Symbol: A cross with wings
Clan Bonus: Heal 2 max 10
Clan Leader: Zoose (Parody of the Greek God Zeus) 8/6 Ability = Poison 2 min 0.
85/117
Uvaria - Imperator - HKG English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 04:15

@Princekhilil, I haven't thought of any bonus for the clan (although a Poor clan really excites me). I want something fresh and creative so I am not going to repeat any ability and bonus we have so far. I have two brand new ability/bonus in my mind. One is "+Attack = 2*pill used, max 16". It means that when you apply 2 pills in a round, you will have +4 attack; on the other hand, you will have +16 attack if you apply 8 pills but it is the cap of the bonus. The mathematics can be tweaked a bit but I think this is a new idea of how attack is determined by the number of pills used.
The second bonus I can think of is "Next", for example, "Next: Power +3", or "Next: Opp. power -3, min 4" etc. It means that when you win one round, the next round you can enjoy the bonus it brought to you. This makes some new combo to the game and it can be very powerful together with the confidence, but can be interesting. What it needs is how to strike a good balance. Just some casual thoughts.
86/117
0_NastyNacho - Imperator - TrAitorzZz English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 16:14

You know, that ability is exactly the same as + power? The only difference is that it has a max.
And I don't get the difference between Next and Confidence. Can you explain that a bit more?
87/117
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 16:40

@Nacho
Confidence mean you won the last round so you get extra this round.
Next means you won this round, you get extra the next round.
88/117
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 17:42

@Thoazol

That's exactly the same reasoning. unless you mean that Next stacks with confidence? Than it's ability is just 2 x confidence
89/117
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 18:11

I just thought up a new ability: Vengeance. It's when you lose the previous round and then you get the ability this round. Lol, JK.
90/117
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 18:15

@DUC
Confidence: "I won the last time, now I can hit you in the head with a sledgehammer."
Next: "I won now, next turn I can hit you in the head with a sledgehammer."
That is not exactly the same. First case I can hit you now, second case I have to wait until next round before I can hit you.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals