Angels and Demons

Angels and Demons
Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
117 messages
Angels and Demons
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22

The girls of Clint City are exceptional but some of them are a lot sweeter than others. Take Fanny, the Ulu Watu ice-creamer seller: she’s always there to bring you pleasure and ensure you have what you need to stay cool in the midday sun. Ellie is more of a day-dreaming nature lover and wouldn't hurt a fly. But beware of La Junta nurse, Milena. She's the type of girl who can emerge as sole survivor of a zombie infestation with just the help of some everyday knives. As for Tsuka, you’d be better off steering clear of her village unless you absolutely have to, or you might end up as an icicle…
Get these characters in the shop's packs 5 new missions have been added.
Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

91/117
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 18:55

Oh, I get it now! Next allows the next card to get the bonus!!!!! I like it.
92/117
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 19:34

It is EXACTLY the same! if you win a round, next round you have bonus something, EXACTLY the same!
93/117
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 20:08

I see the difference.
If a card with Next won, the following card gets the perk in addition it's own ability and bonus. It's a third effect for a card. In mono, it would basically be a wonky confidence, but in a half it's like a weird Leader effect.
It would be much better as an ability.
94/117
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 20:16

@Sicba
Effect is the same, but the target isn't. If the target isn't the same, the ability isn't EXCATLY the same.
95/117
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 20:37

No, if a card has confidence THAT card get the ability. Next makes the NEXT card played get the ability.
96/117
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 20:45

So the next card gives it's ability to the next card when it wins? So the card gets 2 bonusses?
97/117
0_NastyNacho - Imperator - TrAitorzZz English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 21:07

Ok, I get it now and will try to make it clear to other people.
Card A has a next abilty. He wins round one.
Card B will profit from the ability of Card A as Card A won the round. In this way Card B has a bonus, a ability and an ability which is received by winning the previous round with Card A.
In this way you first have no ability to help you for Card A, as it is Next based, but if you manage to win the round, Card B will profit and have 2 abilities.
This is what you ment, I guess?
98/117
0_NastyNacho - Imperator - TrAitorzZz English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 21:42

Next is activated by a card with that ability wins the round, and the ability from Next works on the card played the following round.
Confidence has to win the round before the card is played to get activated, Next enables the card played afterwards to have an extra ability
99/117
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 23:18

Yep, perfect expanation
100/117
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 23:21

Ooohh, now I get it, yep, my apologies, it was explained weird earlier...

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals