Putting out of the Sacred Fire

Monday 10/09/2012, 11:38
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
152 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 10/09/2012, 11:38

The Nightmare’s hold on Kenny has become so intense that the sacred fire that gave him to life is on the verge of going out. As a result, Kenny has had no choice but to flee the town in an attempt to stay alive and regain his strength. As for Rhed, she’s amassed so much treasure during her adventures with the Piranas that she'll never want for anything again. Instead, a much-deserved retirement awaits her...
From Monday, September 17th 2012, Kenny and Rhed will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the Market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, September 12th.
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

41/152
() Durrr - Legend English
Monday 10/09/2012, 15:35

Got 35 copies of Rhed It will only take about a year before they are worth selling though
42/152
GreyClaws LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 10/09/2012, 15:39

@DoiCromoY - Kenny's mission will stick around and will soon be accessible with Kenny Cr. (The continued missions on Tanaereva Cr are the precedent.)
43/152
Carnage LOA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 10/09/2012, 15:50

I own 96 percent of all non- CRs and they pick one from the 4 percent I don't have.
44/152
Alhalish - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 10/09/2012, 15:54

Unexpected.

Although I'm wondering why the staffs temporarily changed the color of the font used in the game from black to yellow.
Also, don't the burning tall buildings remind you of a.... "certain event that shocked USA and the world"?
45/152
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Monday 10/09/2012, 16:01

Good riddance to Rhed. She was a waste of a card to pull in a pack. I'd love to see more cards of her caliber go CR. Weekly if at all possible until the pack wasters are all gone.

Kenny won't hurt that much. There's plenty of other bluff cards in Nightmare along with plenty of life gain available too. If you're been playing more than 6 months and don't have him yet, chances are you just didn't need him. It's likely there's enough Kenny out there his price won't rise too much.

Watch the other CR cards now. New CR announcements always does interesting stuff to the prices.
46/152
ultratopas - Titan - TRiNiTY English
Monday 10/09/2012, 16:24

I think that nightmares have to much cr
47/152
Wakshaani - Titan English
Monday 10/09/2012, 16:33

The background was a bit jarring ... American, so seeing buildings on fire on September 11th is kind of a Thing here.

As for the cards, Kenny will be a huge deal. His replacement doll should keep things rolling along of course, but he'll be missed by new players, for certain. Rhed's not a big deal, one of those classic "Surprise!" removals.

As ever, when CRs hit, the speculators will soon start dumping cards (Watch Berserk prices fall for about a week), which helps everyone out quite a bit. It'll be, well, a fire sale. :b

Lastly, nice on ya, Mr Intellijent! 61 Rhed, which'll probably settle at around 12K each, is one heck of a money-maker. Good luck on your new, and improved, bank!
48/152
lajuntso - Novice English
Monday 10/09/2012, 16:35

Some of the Nightmare and Piranas cards temporarily went low! Profit?
49/152
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Monday 10/09/2012, 16:52

Interesting choices, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some of the genuinely bad cards going Cr; things like Ninja Nyne or Cell would be perfect for it.
50/152
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Monday 10/09/2012, 17:12

Kenny seems like kind of a waste of a CR. He was a good playable card that never got ELO bans...I suppose you can say Cutie is a replacement, but not a great one....Nightmare's really getting nerfed lately, though I suppose they deserve it...

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals