Ice dragon T - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Piranas- Survivor T2 - 13 wins :)
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro ClanEnglish - Thursday 20/09/2012, 13:55

2/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 19:09

Interesting deck. When you can I would change Sliman to Lizbeth.
3/8
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 21/09/2012, 07:04

Tbh i would disagree with Aaa. Lizbeth is so susceptible to SOA compared to the original lineup. In the case of SOA, most of the other cards can still 2HKO, while Lizbeth becomes a liability
if Amber comes up, then there are two 4-damage cards which makes the possibility of 2HKO highly dependent on the other 2 - which makes the possible plays more predictable.

W
4/8
Friday 21/09/2012, 20:13

I find Slimans 5 power worse against SOA but its a personal choice like every card choice.
5/8
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Saturday 22/09/2012, 10:10

I agree with you, but with Ambre there, the potential is better for Sliman compared to Lizbeth even if SOA hits where it becomes:
9/4 Lizbeth or 8/8 Sliman
which means that if Sliman goes in, then we can switch up play and even get 2hko with Ambre

W
6/8
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 23/09/2012, 11:22

Lizbeth is a giant when she is not played against SOA , when I buy she I will put Lizbeth, and remove Sliman
7/8
Sunday 23/09/2012, 12:37

@mahawirasd: True, thats why its a personal choice. If you think SOA will be a problem go with Sliman, if you don't think it will be a problem esspecily seeing as GHEIST and Roots and stopped by the bonus then use Lizbeth
8/8
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 24/09/2012, 22:52

Lizbeth is safe from Roots and GHEIST with SOA , that is great

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals