Evil Organization and Killer Alien

Friday 21/09/2012, 11:23
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 21/09/2012, 11:23

Several years ago the GHEIST signed a secret agreement with an extraterrestrial power to obtain help in enslaving Clint City and its gangs. Now the Order of Theus is sending one of its most ruthless emissaries to assist the evil organization in the accomplishment of its dark designs - Hriger, killer from outer space. And having got wind of his arrival, Thomy has been sent to see if he can find out a bit more about the GHEIST's plans. As for the Rescue clan, they’ve dispatched Shirley to dig up Hriger's spaceship which, according to Bertha, is buried near the Freaks circus, currently touring in her home town of Balgenheim.

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous1234Next »

2/32
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Friday 21/09/2012, 11:25

4 power 1 damage for every one.
3/32
Wackojacko0 - Guru - The Alliance English
Friday 21/09/2012, 11:28

First
4/32
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Friday 21/09/2012, 12:10

@ Wacko

Nope, hehehe
5/32
Wackojacko0 - Guru - The Alliance English
Friday 21/09/2012, 12:22

@crypto140 i didnt see any messages hahahaa
6/32
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Friday 21/09/2012, 13:31

Freaks got a good card in Bertha, maybe not a replacement of Esmeralda but a good second. Shirley is the Travis of the Rescue, but probably won't see much gameplay. Thomy is ok. Hriger seems like he may have potential, GHEIST have their Draheera replacement

To see their abilities and final arts, check out Evil Organization Killer Alien
7/32
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 21/09/2012, 13:47

So far, if Kolos is mentioned on a card, automatically their ability is -6 opp damage, min 4
8/32
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 21/09/2012, 14:20

I agree with your general contention, however:
1. i hardly think Hriger will be as scary as Draheera although he is more resistant to soa clans.
2. although i have to agree that Rescue has always been prone to SOA, having Shirley won't be so bad if ever we need to bluff or switch up the play.

W
9/32
Pink Huntress - Master - Immortality English
Friday 21/09/2012, 14:31

Hriger = OP

Yayoi is 7/6 SOA -2dmg min 1 and received a perm ban
10/32
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Friday 21/09/2012, 14:52

Freak, and Rescue are already well rounded elo clans. I am glad they replaced Draheera with Hriger so fast, sadly Thomy doesn't fill the gap Lehane left.

I hope that in coming weeks UR puts out some cards that get some of the elo weak clans back into the meta.

Uppers: I noticed they are generally all low powered, why not give them a 3 star with 7/3 and +1 power and damage? Not as OP as Zatman but fills the void better then Harold and Pallack.

Junkz: This clan seems to have a major damage issue. They have alot of good low leveled cards with nice power but low damage. I think they should introduce a new ability with the next Junkz release. Something like +1 damage per star
(So however many stars the opponents card has you add 1 damage to your card). Well option 2 you can unban Rowdy, as many have mentioned before me...he simply got weak as time went on.

Berzerk, you take away there best card (Spyke) and to top it off no DR? Perfect solution 4 star card 6/6 -3 opp power and damage min 4.

Only other slight problems, Sakrohm need a better SOA then Ludwig, the Frozn need more cards, and Vortex need a nice power reducer.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals